April 09, 2009

♥ On Air


I just finished watching a drama called 'ON AIR'. Nothing much to comment bout this drama. Not my favourite neither hate it. 

A lil bit bout diz drama.. Diz 21 episodes drama is all about behind the scene in TV drama productions. Also shows how the whole production team complete a project in a tight schedule. As well as how actors, actress, and entertainment agencies handle rumors surrounding them. What I learn from this drama is 'THE POWER OF MONEY'. .haha. 

If you are interested to watch this drama, I suggest you to watch from ep.11 and above. Ep. 1-10 was so boringgg because everyone is shouting, screaming and fighting. Actually the main reason I watch this drama, of cos because of the theme song. 'One Word' by 'FT Island'. Ni je la sbb aku stay kat dpan pc..^^

One of the 'One Word' performance.. Eng subbed.. As usual, luv this performance ♥♥♥


And for now, I'm watching 'Boys Before Flower'..Baru Ep.22.. X sabo nk habis.. Walaupun dah tau ending dia (coz I read some spoiler), tp stil mau tgok..0_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment