October 16, 2009

What is this feeling??

Less than 2 hour, I need to submit my work. Some part haven't done yet. Stressed but freaking hungry. I know I must have lunch before I can continue my work. Rushingly, me and my ofismet run towards Maybank foodcourt which is the nearest foodcourt here. When I reach there, I saw someone. My heart beats faster. It's already beating faster then usual because of the deadline and because of we walked faster than usual.

I ordered my food and keep watching him. He's eating with his fellow friends. He don't even know I was watching over him. I keep thinking by myself. Should I say hi or hello? But then what should I say? Say hi and walk away? No, no, no.. And I kept thinking that while he already finish his lunch. And my food didn't arrive yet. Dammit!!

He already stand up and walked away. But then he looked at me. I was freeze. Then he look away. What? He don't know me or he don't remember me or I'm the only one 'yang perasan' he looked at me? 5 seconds and he looked back at me. Twice. Like he just saw someone that he knew. He smiled. I smiled back at him. Then, he gone. (He was pushed from someone behind his back).

After 2 years, we met again by fate. Around these 2 years, I just wondering what he's doing now. Seems like he's doing good. But, without a word he left again. And I don't even have the courage to stop him. Even to talk to him. Because he was surrounded by his fellow friends and me too. Too many of us if we sit together. What a coward excuse..haishh. 2 years ago, he's the one who said goodbye first. And we never contacted each other after that night. And even now, he's the one who left first. But, why why why I feel excited? I feel happy. I totally forgot about the due date.

I never want to see you again. But strangely today, I kept looking for you and hoping you're having your lunch here again. Dissapointed. You're not here. Will we met again?

P/S: I finish my work on time. Maybe I have some luck today..ngeee


4 comments:

Farah Mazlan said...

sape weyyy????????aku sgt teruja...is dat d boy y u cite saling memendam perasaan n wuteva?forgot his name a...hahaha...siyes2..excited nih!!cam sgt tragis je

Rozy^^ said...

tragis dop? leh wat drama kan..haha

just some1 who's not mine..(ringkas dan padat..;p)

SharNadra said...

omg Rozy! TELL ME!

Rozy^^ said...

Shar, juz a scandalicious..kekeke

Post a Comment