June 30, 2010

B2st/Beast's Effect

*SIGH*

I'm not a big fan of either SS501, Suju and also Beast. I'm actually a big fan of 2PM, 2AM and FT Island. But then, I have different feeling when I meet them in person. Suddenly, I become very interested in them, and looking forward in everything they do.

Arghh..I hate this feeling. I keep missing these boys again --> Beast. Listening to their songs again and again. This is why I don't like going to concert or showcase. This is why I hate when our eyes meet. I cannot avoid the heartbroken feeling when they leave. Sigh. Tell me I'm stupid, but this is true. This is so weird. The same thing happen when I meet SS501 and Suju back then. Sometimes I smiling and giggling alone. Sometimes I feel hurt because I know how hard it feels when we missing someone.

Already 3 days since they left Malaysia. Believe or not, I played their songs hundred times. Only their songs. YES! I ONLY HAVE THEIR SONGS IN MY PLAYLIST!!

What should I do to heal this feeling? But I think it's ok. Time will heals everything right. Usually it takes 2 weeks for me to become a normal person back..kekeke

They said they will come again next time. JunHyung tweet this pics with caption "Korea arrival..! Thank you for making us such great memories in Malaysia!! To end here is Yoseob and Dongwoon’s goodbye ceremony"
The shirt says I love Malaysia. And we love Beast too!! Please come back soon!!\/(-_-)\/

Psst : Forgive my spazziness + craziness!!XD

2 comments:

we~win said...

dengan ini saya mengumumkan bahawa saya tersangat la cemburu dengan cik Rozy.Sekian!!



P.S : rozy!!!!!!!! how come u can meet them in-person!!?????? *JELES*

Rozy^^ said...

haha..win, me oso cannot believe it! kalo mereka dtg lg, jom pg..haha

Post a Comment