April 04, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 20

Chapter 20 :

The six members of Beast sat down solemly on the floor, Kikwang sitting farthest away from Junhyung with Doojoon and Dongwoon in the middle, ready to intervene in case of any physical altercation. Yoseob was sitting, facing his back to the wall, still reeling from Kikwang’s comment.

He had been talking to Gayoon more lately and had been spending more time with her. But he didn’t even realize how much until Kikwang had pointed it out. And now he felt so guilty because Kikwang was right. Hyungseung liked Gayoon and Yoseob knew that. He had been trying to ignore that whenever he was with Gayoon, relishing in the fact that Gayoon seemed to like him more or how she never seemed to mention Hyungseung or how she tried to change the subject whenever someone mentions Hyungseung.

But what Kikwang said was a wake up call to him. He looked at the rapper who was sitting, his face filled with unintelligible pain, and he looked at Kikwang who was still fuming in anger. He didn’t want to end up like them, he didn’t want to go through the pain that Junhyung had been going through and he definetly didn’t want Hyungseung to look at him the way Kikwang looked at Junhyung. He decided right then that he needed to stop seeing Gayoon, no matter how platonic it might be, he need to stop talking to her and spend some much time with her.

“So who wants to start?” Doojoon asked but no one looked up. “Fine, then as a leader, I will. We have a problem here guys.”

“Obviously.” Dongwoon said but quieted down when Doojoon glared at him, signaling that now was not the time to joke around.

“It’s simple Doojoon.” Kikwang spoke up. “Junhyung kissed my girlfriend. He screwed up. He’s a douche bag who is a backstabber. Simple as that.”

“Kikwang!” Doojoon intercepted. “I know you’re angry but come on.”

“I’m a little more than angry. She is my girlfriend Hyung. He knew how I felt about her. I asked him for permission before I asked her out and he agreed. He was too big of a chicken to ask her out himself and when I’m dating her, he went after her. I’ve been keeping this in for too long now!!”

“Calm down Kikwang.” Hyungseung stepped in. “ Actually it’s our fault. Me and Doojoon are the hyungs and we knew about this a long time ago. We should have done something and helped you guys solve this problem out earlier. Don’t be mad at him Kikwang. Be mad at me.”

“Stop.” Junhyung finally spoke out. “It’s no one’s fault but my own. I was the one who screwed up here. I was the one who kissed Hyuna, I was the one who was still pining for her after I knew her and Kikwang was dating. Kikwang, you should punch me again.”

Junhyung stood up and opened his arms, waiting for Kikwang to punch him. Kikwang stood up also, clenched his fist.

“Kikwang!” Doojoon yelled out but Kikwang swung his arms anyway. Junhyung closed his eyes, getting ready for the impact that Kikwang’s fist was going to make with his face. But the punch never came. He slowly opened his eyes to find Kikwang’s arms by his side and him breathing harshly.

“You’re not worth it.” Kikwang said softly, heading for the door.

“Then what can I do to make it better?” Junhyung yelled out, stopping Kikwang. “Come on, just tell me what I can do to make things right? Do you want me to never talk to Hyuna again? What? There has to be something that I can do.” Junhyung begged

“There’s nothing you can do to make things right. that’s the thing about screwing things up. You can’t ever fix it.”

“Come on!” Junhyung begged. “I’ll do anything to make it better. There has to be something.”

Suddenly Kikwang stopped walking and turned around. “You want to make it better?”

Junhyung nodded. He had been beating himself up about this. He wanted to make it all better. He loved Hyuna but he also loved Kikwang. This time he would really give up Hyuna, completely let her go just like how he intended to the first time.

“Fine, you want to make it better. Then get out.” Kikwang stated.

Junhyung was surprised as were the rest of the members. “What?” Doojoon asked, wanting to make sure if he heard Kikwang right.

“You heard me. Get out. Get out of Beast. Withdraw. That’s the only thing you can do to make things better.”

“Kikwang,man you don’t mean that.” Hyungseung stated. Doojoon and the rest were too much in shock to say anything.

“Hell yeah. I meant that. You heard me Junhyung. You have until the end of the week to withdraw from Beast. I can’t be in the same group as a backstabbing coward like you. You got that?” Kikwang challenged.

Junhyung slowly nodded, agreeing to Kikwang’s term. “I’m really sorry and I meant that. I get it, you can’t forgive me so if you want me to leave Beast, then I will. I’ll tell President Lee that I’ll be leaving.” Junhyung said, heading toward their room to pack. “But do me a favor, don’t tell Hyuna that you ask me to leave. Don’t tell her anything at all.”

Junhyung headed inside their room and shut the door. The rest of the members just stood there, wondering how they could make things better and trying to find any way to fix it. How are they going to survive without Junhyung?

Outside their dorms stood Hyuna, who heard everything that went down with the six Beasts. She held the paper tightly in her hands, her hands that was now trembling from shock and pain. She had been there to show Junhyung her tattoo design but never had she ever expected to run into something this horrible.

She felt horrible knowing that the guys were fighting over this matter, pushing the blame onto themselves. When the truth is that it was all her fault. She was the one who had been so confused about her feelings, who had been stringing both of these guys around just because she couldn’t make a decision. Actually she knew who her heart belongs to a long time ago but she didn’t do anything about it. And now the two guys she cared the most for in the world is hurting because of her.

She wiped her falling tears and headed back to her dorms. Junhyung was withdrawing from Beast? That was something Hyuna couldn’t let happen. Not especially since she knew how it felt leaving, how painful it was. She wouldn’t let that happen to Junhyung. She knew what she had to do. She was going to make things right, once and for all.

All she can hope is that her members can forgive her for what she was about to do.

End of Chapter Twenty. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment