March 20, 2009

New Subject, New Trainer, New Mode..

Today is my 1st day. For the new track, new subject and most imprtant thing new trainer. Actually yesterday shud be my 1st day, but becoz of my 'kerajinan' Im not coming yesterday. Bgun je pagi2 ni, rase malas sgt nk pegi klas. Reason?? I got bad impression of my trainer. They said (referring to my clasmet) he likes to 'membebel'..OMG!! 1 more guy like diz?? Dammit!! Totally my mood is 'gone'. But life must go on rite?..haihhz. Ku pujuk hati ini spy tdk bersangka buruk. Maybe, he's not so bad. X jumpa dia pon lg kan..Maybe, he just know my class for 1 day, so he had so many things to tell. Maybe, when the real things started, hi wud stop 'membebel. Maybe, smlm dia just nk penuhkan mase lapang, so dia membebel je dr pg smp ptang. (Maybe, maybe and maybe). Akhirnye, ku gagahi jua kaki ini ke klas. But still, we 15 minutes late today..

Tp, dia lom msuk klas lg..Fuh!! Selamat.. Then, bile dia msuk je klas, bebelannye pn bermula. Actually, dia bercerita 'sumthing'. Bkn nk ckap ape, tp sory la, sgt x menarik cerita dia. So, I'm not really focusing on him. I just do my own work. Conteng2 paper, surf intenet. Smpai la lunch hour..

Then, petang we got IQ test@quiz. But he really likes to talk la. Nk mulakan kuiz pon, aduinaaa..Lamenye la dia membebel. After dat, we hv 'unlucky draw'<--(we must draw 1 topic to present). And I dun know if I'm lucky or really unlucky. I got diz topic. "SHELL COMMAND". What d hell is dat? I really have no idea. But, dats not the problem. Bak kate Mahen, "internet is the best solution"..ahaks

And for the 1st time, kami abes klas lewat sket. Honestly, I don't have much fun today. My mood is slightly mess up wif sum bad words from sum 'ARROGANT' people. Dun want to talk bout it. Just hoping dat, I have fun di mnggu2 terakhir ni..

1 comments:

i.am.mayrie said...

rozy, aku tagged ko. rajin2kan lah diri mjawab tag tu ye. ni link aku -- http://mayrielicious86.blogspot.com/.

Post a Comment