July 10, 2009

Miserable~

Now, I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing. But, 'thing' already happen. Just now, I accept a job offer from one company at Bukit Jalil. I just moved to PJ. And right now, I need to find a new house at Bukit Jalil.haihhz. Hating and blaming myself for being weak. Actually, cari rumah kat PJ ni wif hope I'll stay in PJ at least for 1 year. But, things happen. Susah jgk nak decide to accept the offer or not. Salary is not that great. But, I have some feeling telling me to go there. After discuss with my family member and some friends, I decide to accept the offer. BUT WHY RIGHT NOW MY FEELING IS SO MISERABLE!!! What I'm gonna do, if Im making the wrong decision? Can I survive there? Questions like these keep appearing in my head..haihhz. Help me!!!

5 comments:

farah cun said...

its ok dear..once u made a decision dun look back..there must be sumthing gud waiting for u..we hv to try then only we know..its happened to me as well since i moved to a new company.i feel sooo miserable..but, at the end u can realize ur decision is definitely CORRECT!OK??d point is TRUST urself..

majin said...

perghh..matang moyet bunyi pemikiran mu ni parah oii..terkesima ak bace..sapa tgn ak tergerak2 dek pembacaan ini..

Rozy^^ said...

farah cun(tergolek aku nk naip nama ni..:p)-->i feel a lot better now since many people support my decision. I hope I make the right choice. I'll be a survivor there. Alone..Wargghhh..sepanjang dok KL ni, ni la 1st tym aku hidop bersama org yg x dikenali..i mean bila i sewa umah laen nnt..huhu

en majin-->bgus la gitu..makne nye tgn mu tu dah baek.. nnt xde la mu msuk golonga oku lg..ahaks

SharNadra said...

hi Rozy!

mianhae aku lambat komen.. banyak keje! T_T
1st-6th Aug i'll be kursus-ing at Kemaman, T'ganu.. harap we'll get to meet soon..
regarding ur decision, aku pon support.. it's like what we've talked about time kita jumpa ritu.. changes in the life adalah sesuatu yang perlu.. be strong k.. *hugs* ^^

Rozy^^ said...

Shar~ thanks a lot..really appreciate ur thoughts..hopes I'm getting strong..wish me luck k..^^

Post a Comment