August 13, 2009

♥ Trip to Terengganu^^


*ahem*

erm..Hi All~long tym not updating..Missing my blog so much..kekeke..

I'm not feeling well right now. I have fever, cough, cold (come in 1 package..haissh) after coming back from Terengganu last weekend. I already took MC for two days. See the doctor on Tuesday, and he said I'm okay. But still..dgn H1N1 here and there, I'm still worried.T__T And after rest for 2 days, I'm back for work today..And pagi2 lagi, bos da panggil. Ingatkan nak bagi keje ape la sbb da 2 hari tak datang. Rupa2 nye, they want to offer me permanent position. Actually, my bos nih, da panggil ari isnin ari tuh, tp dia just kate nak extent my contract lg sebulan. So, I said I will consider first. Tiba2 hari ni berubah fikiran plak. Nak atau tak, I tell him the truth (I got another offer and berhasrat nk meninggalkan ofis nih). He was shocked and he asked me to re-consider the offer. And I said ok. Like I have a choice..;p I already chose Bkit Jalil and no turning back. I already made up my mind and open my heart to start a new life there. Actually, rasa bersalah jgk sket kat my office skang. Bottom of my heart, I really really appreciate the chance that they gave me to work there and I learn a lot of things here. But, like I said earlier..like I have a choice..

Trip to Terengganu

Jumaat malam, kami bertolak from KL to Terengganu. I'm so excited since this is my first time there. (I've been there once. Feels like my first time since I don't have much memory in Terengganu). Hampir 4.00am jgk bru smpai Dungun. Esoknye, jln2 sekitar Kuala Terengganu. Pusing2 je. Pegi wedding anak ex-bos Farah kat ermm..(opss..lupa la nama tmpt tu..hehe). Then, Ahad mlm bru blik smula KL..Around 3am bru smpai KL.. And I got fever the next day..haishh

Kat Masjid Kristal ni je sempat bergambar..Me, Farah and Kak Su..

Wedding sape ntah kami terjah nih..Dah la berpakaian sgt sopan ke kenduri kahwin org..kekeke

0 comments:

Post a Comment