November 08, 2009

Nice Weekend!!


Nice weekend!! That's all can I said..I try my best this weekend to enjoy myself and forget about work. But still, at the bottom of my heart I still have a little worried. Can I finish the work on time? But still..I try my hardest not to think about work on this weekend. I really want to forget everything. And just on time, Bahi asked me to watch movie. I thought just the 2 of us. But there's also Alin and her friend and Bahi's rumet to join us together. I arrived quite late because komuter delay. Sorry guys! I waited there so long + berbakul2 dah kena sumpah seranah (dlm hati je la..-_-)..haha..And today we watched 'The Time Traveller's Wife'. Setelah kecewa menonton Jennifer's Body bersama Shar pada minggu lalu, cerita ni mengubat kekecewaan. Even though it is not the best movie I had ever watched, but still not a rubbish..This romantic drama is about a librarian with a gene that causes him to involuntarily time travel, and how it creates the complications in his marriage. I will rate this drama for 3.5 stars..

After watchig movies, we makan2 at KFC, laughing so hard until I forgot about work. Thanks to Bahi, Alin, and 2 other girls for this weekend..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment