December 07, 2009

=Pissed Off=

I got fever right now, but, still I want to update my blog. (Farah, kau lah pembawa virus demam ini..huk3).

Today, I really pissed of with 2 stupid people. 1 is my team leader and the other 1 is black sheep. Generally, this black sheep got more experiences than us, plus he working there for almost 3 years and also part of my team. But, he like to act very bossy, act like he knows everything and also 'perasan bos' even though he doesn't even deserve the title. Currently we are working on website project which is delay for more than 2 years. And last week, we are starting from zero. Yes, u got me right, ZERO. Because of this stupid black sheep, which is very confident to promise our manager and boss dat we can finish it by next week. Means we must finish it 1 page or more per day. What the heck? And we have more than 30 pages including subpages.

And for some reasons + politics + different point of view, my team leader always argued with this black sheep. At first, I'm always behind my team leader. Support everything she said. But, not today. I really pissed with these 2 people. They always fighting and right now, they do not have a word between them. And I'm the one who was in the middle, informally become a messenger. I really hate it. I just want to hantuk those kepala. Biar dorg bertambah mengong. This side said he's the one yg betul. The other side also said the same thing. What I really hate is, my team leader always put the pressure on me. Tell me not to do anything that black sheep ask me to do. And this black sheep always calling me, and giving me work..Arggghhh..why I'm soooo 'lucky' to meet these stupid people??? Egois and not professional. For now, I'm not siding anyone. My only wish is to finish the website as soon as possible. Or looking for a new job is the best solution I have?














6 comments:

Farah Mazlan said...

hahaha..ko kan mau seidup semati ngan aku..hahahaha..ape slh nye.amek sket air idung aku... frget bout those bullshit ppl..jum p tgok new moon.hahahaha!!

Rozy^^ said...

hahaha..taik mu..naek sengal idung aku kn selsema ni..

Ari tu Adib nk belanja, malu2 taik ayam..pahtu ajak aku plok tgk new moon..;p

SharNadra said...

that's working life for ya. nothing's easy, but when u face this kind of things, and recover from it later, u become stronger as a person. and we learn from the experience. someone today told me, experience is the best teacher. perhaps there's some truth in that. hang in there. and et well soon! *hugs* ^^

hanumHae said...

ok komen xdak kna mengena ngn post ko..haha

hee~ ye sila2 add url blog aku.. aku dah add blog ko dlm blog list aku ms mula2 berkecimpung dlm dunia blog ni..maap la xmintak izin..wahahahawakaka:p

Rozy^^ said...

Shar : Really hope I can escape from those office poltics..haiz. Thanks anyway.. to meet u soon~! Cheer up Rozy^^..yeah!!!

Rozy^^ said...

Anum : Aku tau dah mu curi2 url blog aku smlm..Sbg ganti, belanja tgok wayang..hahaha

Post a Comment