January 04, 2010

What is Your Heart Beating for...


"The trust makes my heart beat. Even at the moment when my heart is about to stop from the pain, the trust between us put me back on my feet. Now when we are together, I can go through anything. And my heart beats with self-confidence." -Chan

"The fear makes my heart beat. Every morning I ask myself a question. Can I really do this well today? Do I have what it takes? Then I say to myself. I can do this, I can. Then I feel my heartbeat. This is the start." -WY

"Struggles make my heart beat. Cause I know they make me stronger. That's why I never give up. That's why I'm not afraid of fear. Today, I face another obstacles. And so my heart start beating..again." -Khun

"The fans make my heart beat. The fans who love me unconditionally. It's like a dream to make others happy. Until the very last fan remains, I want to sing for them. Now it's time to get back on stage. My heart feels like it's going to explode." -Junho

"The music makes my heart beat. The more I listen, sing, dance and perform my music, my heart beats stronger. As long as I live, I would like to live this way." -Junsu

And for me,

"The ones I love make my heart beat. The ones I give my love to, the ones I get their loves from, my families and my friends. Just thinking about it gives me the warmth. I want to stay with you guys forever."

Guys, Can u feel my heartbeat?






6 comments:

Shahada Fauzi said...

rozy..it was a best quote ever..love it!!!(^_^)

Farah Mazlan said...

tak tau la..heart aku beats laju bile berlari naek bukit.(sweet x quote aku)..haahaaa

Rozy^^ said...

Sha : thanks..i ♥ u too..eh silap..i ♥ it to..ahaks~!

Farah : mu tu bkn takat naek bukit..naek eskalator pon heartbeat mu laju..muahahaha

Farah Mazlan said...

naek eskalator sbb jumpe org hensem kot..hahaa

Rozy^^ said...

haha..tu bkn stakat heartbeat je laju..ntah2 pengsan dah sbb kritikal..;p

hanumHae said...

cik rozy..aku tertag ko la..hehe kalo free jwb la :p

Post a Comment