December 30, 2009

End of 2009

2009 will end soon and here come 2010..Azam baru? Ntahla..lom terpikir pon lg..Oh ya!! Nak turunkan berat 8kg..Bole ke ni? But my sister said, I will become too skinny. Is it? I don't think so. Maybe still got fat here and there..haha

Mcm2 berlaku tahun ni..But the most changes in my life is I start working this year. I finish my ACCP training. No more student life. Start a new working life. Seriously working. And I miss those time so much.T.T

Hmm..kalo nak rewind balik semua, mmg x habis la citer kat cni. But 1 highlight, I learn how to be a stalker@mamarazzi for the 1st time..haha ..Still remember how excited I was ketika mengejar 'gasoo'..But I realise 1 thing. I won't choose a paparazzi@mamarazzi as my job. Seriously, it was so damn hard. U need to run, to be fast, to be strong because if not, people will push u behind. And nobody care if u're getting hurt. And I swear, I won't live a life like that. But, once a year being a stalker, I can't say NO..haha. It was soo fun. Seriously. Thanks to Shar, Jess, Tasha, Mish, K.Bailah, K.Farah and sum other girls for diz experience..ngeee

My 1st stalking pics..^^ Not bad for a 1st timer right..haha

One more good thing diz year, My father selamat pergi dan balik menunaikan fardhu haji. Alhamdulillah..I'm so happy for him. And for those, all my friends yang dah bertukar status tu, Congrats ku ucapkan. U know who u are. Ramai sgt kalo nak sebut..hehe

2 comments:

tiana said...

dear, i just noticed ur comment the other day. pastu mase godek2 blog setting, i thought i was playing around, tp aku TERtuka blog addy. its ohsotiana.blogspot.com now. sorrrrieeeee hehehe

Rozy^^ said...

haha..ok..noted..^^

Post a Comment