June 14, 2009

♥ Met So Many People. Tired But Great Weekend!!!

Time to update blog!!!muehehe. Just wanna share this great wiken wif everybody^^.. Saturday is Girl's Day Out! Actually not really 'girls'.. Becoz some guys also join us.. I slept early on Friday night with a hope that I will wake up early on Saturday morning. But, what the heck I'm going to do early in the morning? And obviously on Saturday morning ok. So, I just 'memanfaatkan' setiap minit yg ada utk 'mengecas bateri' yg tlh weak setelah digunakan sepanjang minggu ni. (WTH with my writing??). Actually I've planned to hang out with my girlfriends and I'm so excited to meet my ex-rumate, Shar. The last time we met is on Convocotion Day. And this is our 1st meeting after 10 months. Of course, I'm very happy and excited to meet her again after all the good + bad + keji things we had done 2gether. (Shar, you know what I means wif 'keji' things..muahaha). And all of us (let me count 1st--> Me + Shar + Farah + Mekti + Anum + Leha + Aini + Dayah & her ehem2..wakaka). So, 9 of us met at KLCC around 2.30 pm to watch this movie.

17 Again
This movie is about a guy who get the chance to rewrite his life again. It was a great movie + funny + I have a great time watching it. Besides the ending (should be tied more), everything was just fine. Rating 4 stars. [Psst..I want to be 13 again. And I want to change 1 thing that I regretted for not doing it.]

After finished the movie, me and Shar 'moved' from KLCC to Times Square. And met another friends. Jai, Ayeng and Sha. Makan2 and lepak2 until Farah called me to come back home because they just planning to sleepover at Shah Alam(umah Farah). Without knowing the real plan, I just followed them(Farah and Mekti) to Shah Alam. I just know when we arrived at Jusco to buy some 'barang dapur', and Dayah told me they have planned some kind of picnic on Sunday. And you have no idea what we had doing at Shah Alam until 2am.

Wake up quite early on Sunday, we prepared for the picnic. Rasa cam main masak2 plak.haha. Definition for our picnic : Just lunch bersama di Taman..erm..erm..yg even I don't remember the name.^^

Tasik yg x bape nk cantik..muahaha

What the heck is that 'pacik' doing behind us?Hmm...


Periuk belanga tu yg ptg ok..haha

Walaupun agak kepanasan di situ, tp still enjoy. Thanks to all yg meng'happy'kan wiken ku..^^ Kpd yang laen2, nnt kite picnic reramai k..hehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

syok2!!!
jom kte piknik lg..
kt tp air trjun ke..
br la xpns..ni x,mkn cm br lps blari 100m..huahua..
n sgt2 la hepi on dat day..kn kwn2 sume..hihi..
gundut~
mu plk plan pahni..hihi


dr: si kace yg comey..huahua

Anonymous said...

aaarrrghhhhhh...

dr: rozy tau sape..haha

Rozy^^ said...

weh ape anonymous2 ni..kang ade skandal baru plak..muahaha

Bahie said...

huuhuhuu....
ko dapat award tau!!
gie blog aku tuk tengok ape awardnye....

Anonymous said...

award..!!?? anugerah terde*** ke?? hahaha..arghhh x suke.

dr: makcik cleaner cosmo

farah said...

best tau dayah masak aritu...wawawaw

Anonymous said...

cet~!
taik kucing la farah ni..
farah wat smbal tomato laagii besh!
huahuahuahua

dr: si kacey yg comey..muahaha

Anonymous said...

i x suke la...x suke

SharNadra said...

haha yes I surely know what 'keji' means when it involves the both of us! hahahehehoho~ so good to see u! really! hehe~ mmmbah lepas ni boleh lagi arr.. sound2 jak.. hehe.. but this weekend kenot cuz my parents ada sini.. tiapa bah.. ada juga tu masa kita berkejian lagi.. haha *koffkoffzacefronhongkijonghunpaedokoff* woohoo!!~

btw, siok o kamu picnic.. ^^

Rozy^^ said...

Anonymous-->gedik btol anda ni..Nk kena gigit??

Farah ngan Dayah-->korang msk memang best..nak2 lagi sambal Farah..hak3

Shar-->*koffkoffzacefronhongkijonghunpaedokoff* woohoo!!~ i like~~(eksperesi keji..haha)

Post a Comment