August 27, 2009

♥ Am I that Lucky??

" Hello!

Congratulations!


You have won the U-phoria T-shirt. Thank you for your participation for the poll. To collect your t-shirt please come over to our NSTP Headquater at NIE Unit, 2nd Floor, Anjung Riong, Balai Berita, 31, Jalan Riong, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.


Please bring along copy of this e-mail to confirm your recipient. Thank you again.

If you have any queries don't hesitate to contact us at 03-2056 9692 / 9615. "


I got this email several days ago. And today, I went to NST to claim the shirt. Here is how the shirt looks like..


Front design of the shirt


Back of the shirt


Is it nice??kekeke. Actually, I have a secret to tell. Secret behind the winning of this shirt..muahaha. Actually, our staff involved in this u-phoria system. And I and my beloved opismet^^, participated in this poll since we know that nst will give the shirt to 30 lucky voters. Since they used "Siapa cepat dia dapat" tag, so, of course lar we're among the early voters..haha. And now, no more secret..kekeke. Boss, please forgive us..(I dun think he will give us permission to participate in this poll..haha)

Tonight, I have been waiting for Majlis Berbuka Puasa with my ACCP classmate. Really eager to see them. Miss them so much. I will update bout this event soon..^^

2 comments:

Farah Mazlan said...

x best ah bukak pose smlm

Rozy^^ said...

part mn yg x best tu cik farah?

Post a Comment