December 21, 2009

Avatar time~!


Tibe2 rase nak update blog..Tp pinggang sakit ni..X tau kenapa, sejak dua menjak ni, pinggang asyek sakit je.. Byk sgt duduk ngadap pc kot...isk3..

Quick update 4 last week xtvt

-> On Thursday, we're taking halfday..Reason? Watching movies with my cliques. Atas arahan bos, semua dipaksa menonton movie Avatar. Makan2, minum2, tgok muvie, minum lg..I'm not too excited watching this movie. Not because the movie itself. Maybe its because I'm watching it with my boss. And it's quite awkward for me. Because this movie is quite long, err..very long I mean, halfway, I'm going to the toilet. Oso, my Sis called me and ask me whether I'm going back home with her or not. As I picked up my phone, I really didn't realised somebody watching over me. After the movie, my boss come to me and said, 'Hey you, how come u picked up ur phone when u're watching movie?'..I quite surprised by the the question..Helloooo..this is not exam hall ok. We're doing our social activity which is watching movie. Is it not allowed to pick up ur phone when watching movies? As long as we're not disturbing any people in there, I think there's no rules to disallowed phone usage. Then, my boss went to my cliques and ask em, 'Hey, both of u, why talked so loud in cinema?'..err, hello boss..Are u watching movie or watching people? geezz

Anyway, Avatar quite a good movie. I mean the technology they used in this movie. Kinda advanced technology. But its too long for me and also the avatar is soooo ugly make the love story became 'ouchhhhhhh'..hehe

-> I just sit at home watching movies. Bermalas2 an di rumah adalah perkara yang membahagiakan setelah sekian lama tidak berbuat demikan..wink3

5 comments:

Shahada Fauzi said...

rozy..aku add ko tau kt bloglist aku..aku jumpe blog ko kt blog hanum..kih3..

Rozy^^ said...

wah..ade blog jg rupenye..sila2 lah meng'add'..hehe.aku pon dah add ko dlm list aku..^^

Pinat said...

Cik Rozy..aku dh add ko!!hee..(^_^)

Si teNang said...

hahhahaa!!! best duh avatar!!
x kesa laa pjg pon...sy semangat gler tgk! siap bertepuk tgn bertempik2 lagi....hahahhahaha!! mesti tensen jek org sblah, depan n blakang sy...pdulikkk!!!

p/s: kalo bos awk tgk ngn sy, mesti mase tu jugak kena marah...hahahhahahahahaa!! ;p

Rozy^^ said...

Ain : sila2..nak jd follower pon bole..-->i baru add features nih..ahaks

Kinah : i tau u mmg suka jerit dlm panggung..;p mmg kompom kn sound ngan bos i kalo gitu..haha

Post a Comment