May 11, 2010

Happiness In the Wind




Masa utk berehat sebentar..kekeke.. Actually skang xde keje sgt.. So, bole la ber'blogging' kejap..haha.

Recently, I start watching this korean drama series "Happiness in the Wind / A Good Day for the Wind to Blow". And I really like this series. I remember, I watched the 1st episode and I'm not so into it. Not because of the storyline, but I read somewhere this series have more than 100 episodes. Damn! Just killing my desire to watch. Then, I start watching again because I have nothing to do after getting back from my work. And now, I'm so attached to this drama. Monday to Friday, I'll make sure I arrived home before 7.30pm. Since, I'm working at Kelana Jaya now, my journey do takes some time. Sometimes, I reached home ngam2 7.30pm..haih

A lil bit about this drama ;

"Kwon Oh Bok who is coming alone to seoul in search of her dad, had the ill-fortune to encounter an irascible man, Jang Da Han who is the design leader for a large company. Their 'ongoing battle' eventually unfolds into a love triangle between them and her old hometown oppa, Ki Chul who looks after her.

And just as Da Han opens up his feelings to Oh Bok, his first love and mother of his son, "Choi Mi Ran", who had moved to the States for an arranged marriage, returns to korea after six years as a divorcee to reconnect with her life again with him and their son. But it is already too late as Da Han and their son already have Oh Bok in their hearts." - From Drama Wiki


Currently, KBS World tgh tayang episod 39..Can't wait for the next episode..yeay!!


Update : I watched until ep.72 and its getting interesting. I really love this drama because of mixed love story. You can find love story between old guy and young girl, old woman with young guy, normal love story, love triangle and many more. Sounds like I'm promoting this drama to u guys.hahaha

2 comments:

jasmine said...

Daehan hensem . best giler tgk citer ni .

Rozy^^ said...

betol3..suka tgok Daehan..:D

Post a Comment