May 10, 2010

It's May~!

Ahhh..It's May. How I miss blogging..Lately, I'm very busy. Since April is the last month I serve for my last company, I need to complete each and every task. I just want to leave with dignity. With no controversies. But halfway, my heart changed again. So many things happen throughout those month and my heart keep changing. And finally, here I am.. At my new office at Kelana Jaya. What happen to my late office? Yeah..proudly I said, I leave with dignity. No controversies. (-_-)\/

Now, I'm writing this new entry at my new office.. So far so good. Not much work burden yet. But quite boring here. Since this is a small company, we only have 9 peoples to serve for this company. I'm the only Malay here. And I'm the only one programmer. It's scared me sometimes when I imagined how big my responsibilities are when a project comes. Since we don't have any project yet, so I just learn by myself vb.net. And it's boring coz I don't have nobody to talk to. And they always leave me alone. Sudah la staff sket, ramai plak buat keje kat luar..haih. Paling terasa sekali, bila time lunch. Alone. Selama ni mesti makan dgn opismet..T.T

And it's May..Yeah..I'm 24 this 18th May..What is my wish?haha..Dun ask. Coz I have a super duper long wish list..I want to get my driving license this year. Yes, I know it's late. But I don't care. And also, I wanna spend much for my sis wedding. But I still not decide I should spend on what kind of thing..haha. And I wish to get a new bf this year?LOL

Ok. STOP. Sudah-sudah la curi tulang.^^ Get back to work. Until next meeting. Adios.

2 comments:

hanumHae said...

u wish to get A NEW BF? NEW BF? bf lama nya mana? xpenah tgk pom! hakhakhak :p

Rozy^^ said...

hakhakhak...mmg la x pnh tgok..aku x pnh tnjuk..kakaka

Post a Comment