January 26, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 11

Its been quite a long time since I posted this fanfic huh. Dont worry, got 9 chapter more to go.kekeke

Chapter 11:


In the hospital room

Light snores and monitor beeps was the soundtrack of the small hospital room. The sunlight from the window hit Junhyung’s face and stirred him lightly awake. He wiped his eyes as he tried to remember where he was. He looked up to see Hyuna sleeping in the bed and memories of last night hit him like a ton of bricks. Him and Hyuna practicing…Him finding Hyuna passed out…him rushing her to the hospital…him falling asleep besides her.

Hyuna still hasn’t woken up yet. Probably from the sleeping pills that the doctor gave her. Junhyung just sat there, watching Hyuna sleep for a while. After a while, he got up and got a drink of water and then remembered to check his phone.

12 missed calls.


Damn! I must have slept through those calls. Serve them right for not answering their phone!!!

As he checked the list, most of the calls were from Kikwang, a few messages from 4minute asking if he knew where Hyuna was. He considered not answering them back, teaching them a lesson to always answer their damn phone but he didn’t want to be that cruel. He texted Jihyun about Hyuna and he did the same to Doojon.


He sat back down next to Hyuna, waiting for her to wake up. Hyuna began to stir in her bed and her eyes fluttered open.

“Hey. You’re awake.” Junhyung smiled at Hyuna, who looked confused as hell.
“Where..”
“You’re in the hospital. You fainted after practice last night and I brought you here. Didn’t I tell you to eat something and take care of yourself? If you’re tired then take a rest. Do you know how worried I was when I found you on the floor?” JUnhyung’s nagging side came out again and Hyuna couldn’t help but smile.

“Hmm, Junmama. I just woke up. Stop nagging me.” Hyuna whined. Junhyung got her a glass of water and Hyuna took a sip, coughing as the water went down her dry throat.

“Careful. Here.” Junhyung helped her drink the water. “SO are you feeling better?”
“A little. I passed out?”
“Yea. Doctor said it’s cause of exhaustion. You need to rest.”
“Ahh. Ok.” Hyuna’s eyes suddenly opened wide in realization. “OH MY GOD!!! DOES EVERYBODY KNOW?”

“I tried to call the members but they didn’t pick up their phone. I called Kikwang.”
“Oh. Where is he?” Hyuna asked, expecting to see Kikwang close by.
“He’s filming right now. He said that he’ll come today.”
“Oh.” Hyuna’s face dropped. Junhyung noticed her sad face.
“HE was really worried tho. He really wanted to come but he couldn’t.” Junhyung tried to cheer Hyuna up.
“Oh. Yea. I know. I know he would come if he could. Beside I’m ok.”

“OH MY GOD!!! YOU DIDN”T CALL MY PARENTS RIGHT?” Hyuna asked scared. Junhyung shook his head.
“OK. I don’t want them to know about this.”
“I knew you wouldn’t.” Junhyung knew the history of Hyuna. Hyuna wasn’t the healthiest person around and he knew that if her parents found out about this, they would make her withdraw again. He didn’t want that and Hyuna didn’t want that so he figured it was best to keep quiet.

“President thought that it would be better if this accident was kept secret.” Junhyung explained.
“Thanks. For everything. For bringing me to the hospital, for not telling my parents. I don’t want them to worry and make me withdraw again.”
“I know. I don’t want you to go anywhere either.” they stared at each other. “so are you hungry?” Junhyung asked, trying to break the stare. Hyuna nodded.

“I’m starving.” Hyuna answered, her stomach grumbling.
“I’ll go get something to eat. What do you want?”
“I want pizza. A large pizza with cheese and pepporini and sausages and…”
“You’re still in the hospital. No pizza for you. How about some noodles?” Hyuna rolled her eyes at Junhyung’s mom side. Who knew a bad boy like Junhyung could be so naggy. Hyuna pouted and nodded.
“I’ll be back.” Junhyung smiled and kissed Hyuna’s forehead, shocking both of them.

“Um..”
“I’ll be back.” Junhyung just quickly replied and left the room. Hyuna sat in her bed, taking it all in. she didn’t remember passing out. She just remember being really tired.

She wasn’t expecting to find Junhyung when she woke up. She figured if anyone was gonna stay beside her, it would be Kikwang, just like in all those movies she watched. But it was Junhyung, not Kikwang. he must be really tired. Hyuna thought to herself as she remembered seeing Junhyung’s dark eye circles. Where the hell are my members anyway? she asked herself as she pouted about the lack of her members. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She looked up to see something she expected to see a long time ago.

“Hey. You’re here.” Hyuna smiled.



In the Noodle Restaurant.

“Um, yea. Can I get the noodle soup with chicken. I don’t want it spicy. And can you put extra chicken in there Ahjumma? My friend really need the energy. Oh, yeah she doesn’t really like green onion so no green onion.” Junhyung ordered as the Ahjumma smiled.
“Must be for your girlfriend huh?” Ahjumma smiled knowingly as Junhyung blushed.
“No. She’s just a friend.”
“Oh. Ok. I’ll be right back.”

Junhyung nodded and took a seat, waiting for his order. His thought wandered back to the kiss before he left. He could kill himself for doing it but at the moment, it felt natural. it must be cause of relief that she’s ok.Junhyung reasoned to himself.

“Ok. Here you go. Chicken Noodle Soup with extra chicken. I also put in some dumplings in there too for you friend.” the shopowner said as she winked. Junhyung smiled and left, heading back to the hospital with hot noodle.

As he got off the elevator heading back to Hyuna’s room, he couldn’t help but let himself think that he’s actually her boyfriend. Him a boyfriend, taking care of his girlfriend while she’s sick. He smiled to himself but his smile quickly disappeared as he arrived in front of Hyuna’s hospital room and looked in the window.


Inside Hyuna’s room


“Yum.” Hyuna said as she took another sip. “THanks Kikwang oppa. I was starving.” Kikwang smiled.
“You’re welcome! I’m glad you liked it. I ordered it special for you.” Hyuna smiled at Kikwang’s sincerity.

“Hyuna-yah. I’m really sorry that I couldn’t be here last night.” Kikwang said. “I really wanted to be here but I couldn’t leave the shooting.”
“DOn’t worry about it Oppa. I know that Oppa is really popular now.” Hyuna teased as Kikwang kissed her forehead. Hyuna suddenly flashback to Junhyung’s kiss and her smile disappeared.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang asked, noticing Hyuna’s change in behavior.
“Nothing. I’m just kind of tired.” Kikwang nodded as he sat down beside her.

Outside of the room


Junhyung stood there, watching the scene while holding his soup for Hyuna tightly in his hand. He knew he shouldn’t be surprised seeing Kikwang there but for some reason, he couldn’t help but feel angry that Kikwang was there, feeding Hyuna soup. After standing outside the window for a while, he finally knocked and went in.

“Hey, Kikwang. You’re here.” Kikwang stood up and smiled.
“Yea. Thanks for taking care of Hyuna for me Hyung.” Junhyung nodded.
“No problem.” Hyuna noticed the food that Junhyung had and couldn’t help but feel bad as she looked at his sad facial expression.
“Oppa. What’s that?”
“Um, just chicken soup. But since Kikwang brought you food already, I’ll just get rid of it.”
“Oh, no. don’t. I’m still hungry. Gimme.”

“Wow, you’re still hungry?” Kikwang’s eyes opened wide as his girlfriend’s eating behavior. Hyuna stuck her tongue out and went to town on Junhyung’s chicken soup.

“WOW, this is so good. So many chicken in here.” Hyuna said as she slurped another bite of noodles. Both Junhyung and Kikwang couldn’t help but smile at the childish behavior of Hyuna.



A couple of hours later


As Junhyung arrived back to his dorm, all he wanted to do was to take a shower and hit the sheets. His plans were ruined however as soon as he opened the door and was met with eight worried and curious faces.

“HOW IS HYUNA?”
“Why are you finally back?”
“Where is Hyuna?”

The questions bombarded Junhyung as soon as he entered the door.

“Hyuna’s fine now. She was just tired. Thanks for visiting her anyway.” Junhyung said sarcastically.
“Yah, don’t talk to your leader that way.” Doojoon retorted.

“We were worried sick about Hyuna but the President told us to keep it a secret.” Jihyun explained.
“yea and we figured that having both 4Minute and B2s visit the hospital would be too obvious that something’s wrong.” Gayoon retorted back to Junhyung.

“Whatever.” Junhyung said, heading back to his room.
“Wait, oppa. Is Hyuna by herself right now?” Sohyun asked, worried about Hyuna.
“No, Kikwang is there with her right now. I’m going to shower then to bed. See you guys.”


The members all let out a sigh of relief then went on their separate way.

“So Doojoon, what are we gonna do now?” Yoseob asked Doojoon who was holding Jihyun’s hand.
“Um, we were gonna go eat something.” Doojoon answered.
“Great. I’m hungry. Let’s go.”
“Um, no. we were gonna go alone.” Doojoon said.
“Oh, I see. You’re just gonna leave me alone huh?” Yoseob pouted, making Doojoon feel guilty.

“Come on Man. We want some alone time. You understand right?”
“Yeah. I guess.”
“Great. You’ll feel the same when you have your own girlfriend.”
“Whatever.” Yoseob pouted and retreated to his room.

“Are you ok Doojoon?” Jihyun asked.
“I feel bad. Yoseob seemed lonely.”
“Yeah. I guess. Maybe he just needs someone.”
“yeah. But he said he doesn’t want to meet anyone.”
“maybe it’s cause he doesn’t have anyone special yet. What if we set him up with someone?” Jihyun advised Doojoon.

“Yeah. That’s great. Then he’ll get someone and we’ll be alone. Do you have anyone?”
“Yep. I know some girls that are perfect for Yoseob. But how are you gonna convice Yoseob to go out on the dates?”
“Um..you’re right. How about this? I’ll just lie to him. Hehe. Yoseob, it’s time for you to get a girlfriend.” Doojoon smirked as Jihyun grabbed his hands and left the dorm.

End of Chapter Eleven. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment