January 26, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 13

Chapter 13 :

Mblaq was walking upstairs to their dorms after finishing up their grueling schedule.

“I’m so tired. I just want my bed.” Mir complained.
“Me too. I don’t even want to wash my face.” Joon said.
“Like you ever do?” Thunder teased his hyung as Joon glared at Thunder. GO looked over at Seungho, who had been quiet the whole day.

“Hyung, you ok?” GO asked, snapping Seungho out of his daydream.
“WHat? Oh yeah. I’m fine.”

The rest of the members just nodded and proceeded to the dorms. They stopped in their tracks when they saw Jiyoon sitting in front of their door.

“Oppa.” Jiyoon said, standing up when she saw Seungho.
She had been trying to call him ever since she dumped TOP but he wouldn’t answer. Now she had taken drastic measure and camped outside of his dorms, hoping that he’ll give her a chance to explain. Not having Seungho for these couple of days made her realized just how much she liked him.

Mblaq except Seungho smiled at Jiyoon. They knew that she had been trying very hard to fix things with the leader. Just that he is so damn stubborn.

“Hey Jiyoon.” Thunder said, hoping to ease the tension.
“Hey guys. Um. Seungho oppa, can I talk to you for a second?” Seungho just glared at Jiyoon and shook his head.

“Oh come on. Hyung. Just talk to her.” Joon said, pushing Seungho towards Jiyoon.
“No. I don’t want to.” Seungho said as he entered the dorm, leaving the rest of the members and Jiyoon outside. Mir and GO shook their heads at Seungho, feeling sorry about Jiyoon.

“Noona, are you ok?” Mir asked as Jiyoon just nodded.
“Yeah. I guess he’s still mad.”
“Yea but don’t worry about. One time when Joon hyung broke his iPhone, he wouldn’t talk to Joon hyung for two weeks.”
“Really? I guess. I’m gonna go.” Jiyoon was about to leave when Mir stopped her.

“Wait, noona. Let me take you home. It’s late.”
“No it’s ok. You guys are tired. Just rest.”
“No. it’s not a problem I’ll take you. Come on.” Mir said as Jiyoon nodded and followed him.



At Inkigayo.

“Good work everyone. Good job. Good work. Thank you.” Hyuna greeted people as she made her way to her dressing room. Seems like greeting people was harder than performing onstage itself. She finally found refuge in her dressing room.

She sat down on the couch and thought about the music festival coming up. The one where she would be with Junhyung alone for two days, by themselves. She hasn’t told Kikwang about the trip yet, knowing that he wouldn’t like it. Her thoughts were interrupted as Junhyung entered the room.

“Hey.”
“Hey oppa.”
“Good job today.”
“Really? I thought I was out of breath. People have been complaining that my voice has been breathy.” Hyuna said as her face fell when thinking about her haters.
“Don’t listen to them. You did awesome. It’s a hard song to sing, especially when you’re dancing like you do.” Junhyung said, trying to lift Hyuna’s spirit.
“ANd how exactly do I dance?”

“Amazing.” Junhyung answered in one word. Hyuna smiled at the compliment and was taken aback by how much admiration was in his voice. “So are you ready for the trip?”

“No. not yet. I haven’t even packed yet. I need to bring like ton of clothes and shoes.”
“whoa whoa relax Hyuna. It’s only gonna be for two days.”
“look who’s speaking. You’re probably gonna pack more than me. Mr. Fashionista.”
“You know I got to look good.”

They laughed at their comments. The manager entered the room.

“Hey guys. Good job today.” THe manger said as Junhyung and Hyuna beamed.
“Thanks.”
“Are you guys excited for the trip?” they looked at each other awkwardly and nodded.
“Great. We leave early tomorrow morning and we’ll come back in two days. Get some rest tonight.” The manger said as he left.

“So you want to grab dinner?” Junhyung asked as he packed his items.
“Um. I can’t. I have plans with…”
“Kikwang?” Hyuna nodded. “You know you don’t have to be afraid to say his name Hyuna.”
“I know. It’s just. I don’t want to…never mind.”

“I know. “ Junhyung said, understanding Hyuna’s intention. She didn’t want to hurt him by mentioning and reminding him of the fact that she’s dating Kikwang. “So why are you going to dinner with him?”

“Um, he wanted to celebrate my solo debut. We never got a chance to. Also I need to tell him about the Daegu trip.”
“Wait. He doesn’t know about it?” Hyuna shook her head. “Well I’m sure it’ll be alright. It’s just for work rite?” JUnhyung asked.

“yeah. It’s just for work anyway.” Hyuna kept reminding herself. “Anyway, sorry Oppa. I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Hyuna said as Junhyung hugged her goodbye.



In front of 4minute dorm

“Well here we are. Thanks for walking me home.” Jiyoon said to Mir who was just standing there.
“Oh you’re welcome.” Jiyoon waited for Mir to leave but he just stood there.
“Um, thank you. As you can see, I’m home now, safe and sound.” Jiyoon hoped that Mir would get the clue that it was his cue to leave but it didn’t work.

“Um, are you waiting for something?” Jiyoon asked Mir.
“Oh. Yeah. I was wondering if I can talk to Sohyun…for a minute?” Mir asked as he blushed. Jiyoon finally got the hint and realized that the only reason why Mir offered to walk her home was so he can see Sohyun.

“Yah. Did you use me?” Mir’s eyes opened wide as he shook his head.
“NO!! No. I mean I wanted to make sure you were safe. I also wanted to see Sohyun. So I figured why not kill two birds with one stone.” Mir grinned. Jiyoon rolled her eyes.
“Hold on. I’ll go get her.” Jiyoon said as she entered the dorm.
“Thanks noona. Oh by the way. Don’t give up on Seungho oppa. He’ll come around soon. I think he likes you too much to stay mad forever.” Jiyoon smiled and went to get Sohyun.


A few minutes later, Sohyun came out wearing her bunny pajamas.

“Mir oppa?” Sohyun said, surprised to see Mir standing there. “What are you doing here?”
“Um…I just walked Jiyoon noona home.”
“Oh. Thanks for keeping her safe.”
“Sure..but that’s not the only reason why I came.”
“Oh really? Why else?”
“Umm…um…I was just wondering…if you maybe wanted to I don’t know go to the amusement park with me sometimes?” Mir asked nervously, jumping in place. Sohyun was taken aback but her shock quickly turned into happiness.
“Sure. I would love to.”
“Really? Great. How about tomorrow? I’ll come pick you up?”
“Ok. Great. See you tomorrow.”
“Tomorrow. Ok. Um. Bye. Sweet dreams.” Mir said as he left the dorm.

Sohyun smiled to herself as she watched Mir leave.
“Don’t worry. I will.” Sohyun said to herself.



At a restaurant.

“did you see the performance today?” Hyuna asked Kikwang as they were sitting in a sushi restaurant.
“No I didn’t. I didn’t get a chance too cause they wanted me to refilm some of my scene.”
“Oh.”

“I wanted to see it though. I know you did great.” Kikwang said as Hyuna smiled. It was great seeing Kikwang. Lately, he has been so busy with his new filming schedule.

“So what other schedule do you have Hyuna?” Kikwang asked as he looked around the secluded restaurant. They were in a dark restaurant with little to no customers, making it an ideal place for idols to go on secret dates.

Hyuna smiled nervously at Kikwang’s question. Now is the time to tell him that she’ll be in Daegu with Junhyung for two days.

“Um. I’ll going to the Daegu music festival and I‘ll be there for two days.”
“Oh really? Wait, with 4minute or just you?”
“4minute isn’t going. It’s just me…..and Junhyung oppa.” Kikwang almost choked on his drink at Hyuna’s answer.

“Wait, so it’ll be just you and Junhyung? For two days? In Daegu?” Hyuna nodded.
“That’s…” Kikwang was speechless.

“Oppa, you have nothing to worry ab…” Kikwang nodded at Hyuna.
“I know, I know. I trust you.” Kikwang said, trying to get his jealously under control. He jut kept reminding himself that Junhyung and Hyuna are just friends, just friends and nothing more.

He looked up to see Hyuna’s pleading eyes and his worry melted in an instant. He smiled at her.
“I trust you. You’ll do great at the festival.” Hyuna smiled at Kikwang’s answer. He was seriously the mot understanding boyfriend in the world.

“Can you come down to Daegu?” Hyuna asked Kikwang.
“I wish I can but I’ll be busy with High Kick filming.” Kikwang answered regretfully, while despising his new busy schedule.
“Aw.”
“but don’t worry and have fun Hyuna.”
“Thanks oppa.” Hyuna smiled genuiley at Kikwang and finished their dinner together.


In Beast dorm

As Kikwang entered the room he shared with Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon, he tried to not think about Hyuna’s vacation with Junhyung. Even though he tried not to act jealous, he was jealous and worried. Worried about the two days that Hyuna and Junhyung were gonna spend together. Hoping that her feelings for Kikwang wouldn’t be changed.

Junhyung stirred in his sleep and woke up.

“Hey Hyung.” Kikwang greeted as Junhyung rubbed his tummy.
“Hey. You’re back?”
“Yeah.”

“HOw was you night?”
“It was fine. Um I heard about Daegu festival. Seems like you two have a mini vacation huh?”
“Yeah. It was the manager’s idea.”
“Oh I know. Hyuna explained everything to me. Hyung, I trust you.” Junhyung nodded at Kikwang’s confession.

“Hyuna, I trust you and I trust Hyuna. But can you do me something?” Junhyung nodded at Kikwang’s request.

“sure. Whatever.”
“Can you take care of Hyuna? Make sure she drinks a lot of water. that she gets a lot of rest. just.... Just take care of my girlfriend.”

Junhyung nodded. “Don’t worry. From now I’ll take care of Hyuna.”

End of Chapter Thirteen.
(Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment