January 26, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : A Daegu Vacation


At 4minute dorms

Beast and 4minutes have gathered together and are hanging out. Jiyoon and Jihyun are busy helping Hyuna pack for her trip for that night. Sohyun, Gayoon and the Beast boys are in the living room, watching TV.


“Wow, I never knew Dongho was so funny.” Gayoon said, laughing at the show Raising Idols where Dongho, Eli and their English teacher were visiting an amusement park.
“Ooh, that amusement park. I’ve never been there. We should go together.” Yoseob said and everyone except Sohyun agreed.

“Sorry guys. I’m already going there.”
“What? With who?” Dongwoon interrogated Sohyun.
“Um… well you see Mir Oppa asked me to go. We decided to go tomorrow together.”
“Just the two of you? Why? Can we come?” Dongwoon said.

Hyungseung groaned. “Yeah maknae, stop cockblocking would you?” Dongwoon pouted and left the room. Sohyun sat there feeling guilty about Dongwoon. She sighed quietly to herself. She didn’t want to hurt Dongwoon oppa but she really did want to go on the date with Mir.

“Sohyun, don’t worry about Dongwoon. Just have fun on your first date!!!” Gayoon said.
“Well, it’s not really a date. I mean it’s more…aigoo. I’m so nervous.”
“Aigoo. How cute!” The members exclaimed at Sohyun’s butterflies. Doojoon just smiled and went to search for sad Dongwoon.

Doojoon entered the guest room that 4minute had in their dorm.

“Yah, Dongwoon are you ok?” Doojoon asked Dongwoon who was lying on the bed.
“yeah Hyung.”
“YOu know don’t even worry about their date. Who knows? Maybe Sohyun would find Mir so annoying.” Doojoon tried to cheer up Dongwoon.

Dongwoon suddenly sat up. “Oh I’m not worried.” Doojoon looked at him suspiciously.
“Yah. You’re not worried? Why not?”
“OH, I have a plan!” Dongwoon smiled evilly.


Later that night

“Bye!!” The members greeted Junhyung and Hyuna who were leaving for the music festival.
“Bye. I’ll miss you guys so much.” Hyuna whined.
“It’s only for two days Hyuna.” Gayoon said, smiling at whining Hyuna.
“I know but I’ll still miss you.”
“We’ll miss you too.” Jihyun said as they hugged once more

Beast members, however, were too manly to hug goodbye.

“Bye.” Junhyung said, as he cleared his throat and gave his members high fives.
“Bye.” the members did the same.

Finally Yoseob couldn’t take it anymore and hugged Junhyung, catching him by surprise.

“BYE HYUNG!” Junhyung couldn’t help but smile and hug Yoseob back. Yoseob’s actions led to other members piling on hugs to Junhyung.

“Ok. Ok. We have to go. Bye.” Junhyung said.
“Bye Junhyung. Bye Hyuna. I’ll call you.” Kikwang said, waving goodbye to Junhyung and his girlfriend.


In the van

“Aigoo. I’m so tired. I can sleep right now.” Hyuna exclaimed as she stretched.
“Yah, Kim Hyuna. You can’t leave me alone here.” Junhyung said, nudging Hyuna awake.
“Wah… I wanna sleep.”
“Come on, let’s play a game. I don’t want to stay awake by myself.” Junhyung pouted.

Hyuna giggled. “What are you giggling for?”

“Nothing. Yoseob must be rubbing off on you Oppa.” Junhyung was confused at that.
“I mean, Yong Junhyung I knew would never cared about playing games on the car ride. Now you’re making me play games.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Junhyung said. “Come on, let’s play a game.” Hyuna giggled and gave in to his request.

A couple of minutes later

“I’ve never ate a whole pizza by myself before.” Hyuna said. Hyuna giggled as Junhyung folded his ring finger. She was so close to winning this game. (A/N: this is a game of I’ve never where the player say a thing that they’ve never done and if that thing apply to other player, they have to fold a finger and whoever is the first with all the fingers folded, they lose. You can watch Maknae Rebellion Ep 12 to see Shinee play it.)

Junhyung grumbled. He can’t believe that he’s about to lose this game. He hated losing but he couldn’t help but smile as he sees Hyuna’s laughing face at her almost victory. He needed to win no matter what.

“I’ve never…..kissed a guy before.” Junhyung said as he smiled evilly. He knew that Hyuna would have to fold one of her fingers. I mean she kissed a guy before right.

He was taken by surprise when Hyuna didn’t fold her finger. What? Her and Kikwang never kissed?

“You have to fold your finger Hyuna.” Hyuna avoided Junhyung’s eyes. “Wait, Hyuna, you have kissed a guy before right? I mean you and Kikwang kissed already right?”

Hyuna shook her head slowly. “No, I still haven’t lost my first kiss.” she said shyly, feeling embarrassed at her lack of experience.

Junhyung, on the other hand, was shock and didn’t know what to feel. His happiness soon took over at the fact that Hyuna still had her first kiss. Yay! Hyuna’s a lip virgin. Her and Kikwang haven’t done it!

On the inside, he was jumping around, doing cartwheels. On the outside, however, he remained calm and pretended that it was not a big deal. “Why not?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I mean we just haven’t found a right time yet. I mean, we…it’s not like we’re never gonna kiss. We will… just…”
“Ok I get it.” Junhyung said, not wanting to hear anymore about Hyuna and Kikwang’s plans to kiss. Hyuna just nodded and the tension in the van was very high.

Junhyung could’ve kicked himself right now, for starting the game and for saying that phrase. Now the atmosphere is all weird and tense.
“How about we just go to sleep?” JUnhyung suggested as Hyuna nodded. Hyuna shifted in her seat so that she was leaning against the wall of the car and went to sleep. Junhyung popped in Beast album in the music player and shifted in his seat and went to sleep.


A few minutes later

“OH WHY CAN’T YOU SEE? I’M STILL LOVING YOU. NAH NAH NAH BLAH BLAH OH. SAY NO NO NO NO NO!” The manager sang at the top of his lungs off tune.

He was getting so bored at driving by himself. Junhyung and Hyuna weren’t good company. they’ve been quiet for a while. I wonder what are they doing back there?

He opened the curtains in the van, and found Junhyung and Hyuna sleeping soundly in their seats. He smiled to himself as he watched Hyuna’s head on Junhyung’s shoulders and his arms around her. These Kids. he thought to himself as he turned his attention back to the road.



“OK WE’RE HERE!! WAKE UP!!!” the driver yelled, waking up Junhyung. He grumbled sleepily and opened his eyes. He looked to find Hyuna on his shoulders, snoring lightly and smiled. He took his arms off of her and looked out the car window.

The sunlight shined on Junhyung’s face, blinding him. They finally arrived at Daegu, a very nice hotel from what he can see. He gently nudged to wake Hyuna up.

“Uh..uh..what?” Hyuna mumbled groggily.
“Wake up sleepyhead, we’re here.” Junhyung said, smiling at her. Hyuna rubbed her eyes and covered her eyes from the blinding sun.
“We’re here? Finally.”

“Ok guys. Ready to go?” the manger asked.
“Hold on.” Hyuna shouted as she got her compact out of her bag to check her make up. She smoothed her hair over and popped a mint in her mouth and did the same to Junhyung.


The three of them got out of the van and headed over to the resort.

“Ok. Hyuna, you will be in room 2190 and Junhyung you will be in 2192. They’re connected so if you need anything Hyuna, ask Junhyung.” the manager said, handing them their room key.
“And where will you be Hyung?”
“You two aren’t the only one on vacation. I am too. So I will be in the Presidential suite, all by myself. Hehe.”

“What? That’s not fair.” Hyuna whined.
“Oh come on Hyuna, I do a lot of work. Let Oppa have this ok? Anyway, tonight is the music festival. So rest up and get ready by five. We’ll head over there around five. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be in my suite, trying the whirlpool Jacuzzi. Bye.”

Junhyung and Hyuna watched as the manager walked away to his suite and sighed. That manager was really evil sometimes.

“Come on. Let’s go to our room.” Junhyung said as he grabbed both his and Hyuna’s suitcases. They arrived at their rooms separately.

Hyuna plopped her suitcase down on her bed and she also plopped down on the bed face down. She was so tried and could sleep for days. Her sleep however was interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

Hyuna walked over to the door, separating her and Junhyung’s room and opened the door.

“so what do you want to do?” Junhyung asked as he walked into Hyuna’s room.
“MMM. Sleep.” Hyuna said as she walked over to the bed and plopped herself down again. Junhyung laughed as he did the same. Pretty soon, the two fell asleep next to each other.


Way later that night


“Oppa. Oppa. Hyuna Hyuna. Here.” Fans screamed and reached for their hands as Junhyung and Hyuna made their way back to their van. Finally, they entered the van, safe and sound.

“Oh my god. That was so much fun.” Hyuna exclaimed as they made their way back to the hotel.
“Well you guys did great out there.” the manager complimented them.

They finally got back to the hotel.

“Ok guys. Now you guys know the rule. Don’t interrupt me and my Jacuzzi. We’re leaving at eight tomorrow night. Have fun guys!” the manager waved goodbye as he was anxious to get back to his suite and room service.

“he really loves that Jacuzzi doesn’t he?”
“Yep. He might probably take it with him when we leave. So anyway what do you want to do tonight?” Junhyung asked Hyuna as they walked back to their room. On their way they passed by a group of people in their bathing suits.

“Swimming.” Hyuna exclaimed.
“Swimming? With all those people?”
“Oh come on Oppa. I bet if we wait until later, there won’t be anyone.”
“I don’t know…”
“Oh please Oppa.” Hyuna pouted and Junhyung finally gave in.
“Fine. We’ll go to the pool at midnight.”
“Yay!!”

At Midnight

Hyuna and Junhyung made their way to the pool and were happy to see it empty. Hyuna took off her towel, revealing her bikini. Junhyung tried not to look at her but he couldn’t take his eyes away from her amazing body.

Hyuna ran and did a cannonball into the pool, splashing Junhyung.

“Yah. Kim Hyuna.”
“Come in the pool Oppa. It’s heated.” Junhyung shook his head and stood by the edge of the pool. Hyuna pouted and got out the pool.

“I swear Hyuna if you push me, you’re gonna pay.” Junhyung warned Hyuna as she walked closer to Junhyung.
“OH really? How would I pay? Huh?” Hyuna teased as she walked behind Junhyung’s back and pushed him into the pool.

She laughed out loud as Junhyung did a belly splash into the pool.

“Hahah Oppa.” Hyuna teased. However Junhyung didn’t come back up for air. “Yah Oppa. Are you ok?” Hyuna yelled. Her worry grew as he wouldn’t answer back and stayed down at the bottom of the pool.
Hyuna quickly dove into the pool and pulled Junhyung to the surface. “Oppa. Oppa are you ok?” Hyuna said, shooking Junhyung awake. “Come on Junhyung, wake up.”

Hyuna was about to cry when Junhyung suddenly opened his eyes and went “GOTCHA!!” Hyuna gasped then her anger took over.

“I told you, you would pay.” Junhyung teased Hyuna, not realizing her growing anger. Suddenly Hyuna was about to get out of the pool.
“Wait, Hyuna where are you going?” Junhyung asked but Hyuna wouldn’t answer back. “Oh come on, Hyuna I was just playing around. Come on. Don’t be mad at me.” Junhyung said, grabbing Hyuna’s hands.

“It was just a joke.”
“Well, I was really worried about you Oppa. It’s not funny. I thought I…I thought you were dead.”
“I’m sorry Hyuna.” Junhyung said.

Hyuna walked out of the pool but Junhyung followed her.

“Hyuna. You know I was just joking around. Look I’m ok. Just don’t be mad at me anymore.” Junhyung tried to calm Hyuna down. He grabbed her arms and turned her around and realized that she had tears in her eyes.

“What? You’re crying?” Junhyung asked, as he wiped her tears away.
“You really scared me you know? That moment felt like forever, and you just wouldn’t come back up. I thought…I thought..” Junhyung couldn’t take it any longer and hugged her tight.

“But I’m not. I’m alright. I’m here.” Hyuna relaxed in Junhyung’s embrace and calmed down after a while. Junhyung rubbed her back to calm her down then wiped the rest of her tears.

“Are you feeling better?” Hyuna nodded.
“ok. Then let’s go back to the pool. I want to show you my famous dive.” Junhyung said as he dragged Hyuna back to the pool.

That night, they played around in the pool, splashing each other, laughing.


The next morning


Hyuna’s peaceful sleep was interrupt by a loud knock on the door. She slowly got out of bed and opened the door to find the manager, looking wide awake and alert, and sleepy Junhyung.

“what’s going on?” Hyuna asked sleepily.
“I don’t know. I was dragged out of my bed too.” Junhyung complained.

“You guys. This morning I was checking my emails and the news and I found this.” the manager said as he took out his laptop, opened up to a Kpop Gossip web page. Junhyung and Hyuna were confused at what the manager was freaking out about and took a closer look. Their eyes opened wide as they read the front page Headline in bold letter.


BREAKING NEWS: 4MINUTE’S HYUNA AND BEAST’S YONG JUNHYUNG FOUND SECRETLY DATING AT A RESORT IN DAEGU

And underneath the headline were pictures of them by the pool last night. They were in shock as the manager scrolled over to the pictures. There were pictures of them splashing around the pool, playing around the pool and the biggest picture was of Junhyung hugging Hyuna.

“Oh my god.” Hyuna said out loud, realizing what kind of trouble they were in now.



Over at Seoul


Kikwang turned on the computer and logged on to the internet. It was time to check his search ranking like he did every week.

“Please let me be in the top 50. Please.” Kikwang said as he typed his name in the search engine.

Number 43.

“yes!!” Kikwang shouted to himself, giving himself a high five. He was in the top 50 and pretty soon he’ll be #1.

He wondered who was #1 on the search engine. every time he checked it has always been Jay Park who took the number 1 spot. He went to the list of the top ten and was surprised to see the top two results: #1 Kim Hyuna and #2 Yong Junhyung.

“What? Why are they such a big topic?” kikwang wondered. His questions were answered as a link took him over to a gossip website.

His world crashed as he read the main headline of the website. Yong Junhyung and Kim Hyuna dating? He clicked on the story and his fists balled up as he looked at the pictures of Junhyung and Hyuna by the pool. He couldn’t control his anger anymore as he saw the last picture. The picture of Junhyung holding Hyuna, wiping her face.

“JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Kikwang yelled. He was gonna get to the bottom of this and he was gonna get to the bottom of this NOW!!!


End of Chapter Fourteen. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment