February 08, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 16

Chapter 16 : Plan Backfired

In Cube Lounge

Kikwang had his arms around Hyuna, enjoying his break with his girlfriend. This morning had been hectic to say the least. He was consumed by anger and felt betrayed when the articles came out about Hyuna and Junhyung. But who knew that the day would end happily with him and Hyuna sharing their first kiss and his faith in their relationship restored.

“Hyuna, I’m sorry about how I overeacted earlier.” Kikwang apologized, looking straight into Hyuna’s eyes.
“I’m the one who should be sorry Kikwang. And you didn’t overreact.”
“Well I’m glad that’s over now.” Kikwang stated, kissing Hyuna’s face.

“Ok you two. Stop it. You’re making us sick.” Doojoon teased as he, Jihyun, and Hyungseung came in the room.
“Don’t be jealous Hyung.”
“Why should I be jealous when I got my girl here?” Doojoon said as he put his arms around Jihyun.
“Oppa.” Jihyun blushed.

“Where’s the rest of the people?” Hyuna asked. Hyungseung shrugged.
“Gayoon is going to the vocal room. Yoseob is probably heading there too. Junhyung has been missing all day. And Dongwoon and Sohyun are….”

Hyungseung was interrupted by the two maknaes yelling as they came into the room.

“Come on Sohyun. I said I was sorry.”
“Just leave me alone Dongwoon.”
“Not until you forgive me. Come on. I really am sorry.”


“What are they fighting about?” Hyuna asked Jihyun, being out of the loop.
“Apparently, Dongwoon ruined Sohyun’s date with Mir,”
“Oh really? How?”

“I didn’t ruin her date.” Dongwoon shouted, scaring the rest.
“Oh you can hear us huh?” Jihyun smiled innocently.
“of course. What do you think? That I’m deaf?”

“Yah-maknae. Don’t talk to Jihyun like that.” Doojoon ordered.
“sorry.” Dongwoon said quietly. “But I really didn’t ruin their date.”
“Didn’t ruin our date? You mean to tell me that following us on our date and stalking us on our first date didn’t ruin it?”

“Huh? You were stalking them?” Hyungseung asked.
“Ok I wasn’t stalking them exactly. I just happen to run into them. At the same place and at the same time. Pure coincidence.” Dongwoon explained.


Flashback.

“Wow, you look really pretty today Sohyun.” Mir said sheepishly as Sohyun blushed.
“Thank you. You look really nice too.”
“So what do you want to do first? Do you want to go on a ride?” Sohyun nodded.
“Yeah. I want to go on the ferris wheel.”
“Ok let’s go.” Mir said as he grabbed Sohyun’s hands.

Sohyun couldn’t stop smiling as they walked over to the ferris wheel when she suddenly heard someone called her name. she turned around to find Dongwoon, jumping up and down waving at them.

“Hey Sohyun.” Dongwoon yelled, smiling. Then he turned to Mir and his smile disappeared. “Mir.”
“What are you doing here?” Sohyun asked, confused.
“Well I decided to come to the amusement park to have fun. And I just happened to run into you two. What a coincidence huh?”
“You knew we were coming here Oppa so what are you really doing here?”

Dongwoon played dumb.

“Oh you were coming today.” Dongwoon said, hitting his forehead. “I totally forgot. Well anyway now that I’m here, let’s all hang out together ok? The three of us. Let’s go to the ferris wheel.”

Dongwoon said as he put his arms around Mir and Sohyun and dragged them to the ferris wheel.


End of Flashback.

“And that’s how he ruined my first date with Mir.” Sohyun pouted and ran out of the lounge.

“Aish, Dongwoon. Don’t tell me that was the genius plan that you had.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon nodded. “Aish Babo. I told you not to do go through with it.”
“Well how was I supposed to know that it was going to backfire on me.” Dongwoon yelled as he too left the Cube Lounge.


“Maknaes.” Doojoon sighed. “Come on Jihyun.”

The leaders couple left them alone.
“So Hyungseung, why aren’t you with Gayoon?” Kikwang asked.
“She wanted to practice her vocals.” Hyungseung explained. “Although, I don’t know why. She is already amazing.”
“Well maybe you should take her out to dinner or something.” Kikwang said.

“What?” Hyungseung finally realized what Kikwang was doing. “Oh, I get it. You’re trying to get me to leave so you can be alone huh? Geez, just ask.”
“Well then can you please leave so me and Hyuna can be alone? Hyung?” Kikwang used his most charming voice. Hyungseung just rolled his eyes.

“Fine. I’d rather hang out with Junhyung anyway. I wonder where the hell he is today.” Hyungseung mumbled as he left the couple alone.


Over at the vocal rooms

“And how do you expect me to live alone with just me. My world revolves around you and it’s hard for me to breathe.” Gayoon sang. “How am I supposed breathe with no air, can’t breath, can’t live with no air. That’s how I feel whenever you ain’t there. No air. No air.”

She finished singing and walked out of the room. She jumped when she saw Yoseob sitting on the couch, waiting for her.

“You scared me. What are you doing?” Yoseob shrugged.
“I’m listening to you.”
“Oh. How did I sound?”
“Amazing.” Yoseob answered as Gayoon smiled.
“Oh thanks Oppa.”

“So are you going to sing another song?” Yoseob asked. Gayoon shook her head.
“No. I think I’m done for today. Why don’t you sing a song?”
“Nah. Lately I’ve been feeling like singing by myself is not as fun as singing with you.”
“What?” Gayoon asked, her heart skipping a beat.
“I sound better when I sing with you. You make me sound better Gayoon.”

“Really?”
“ Really.” Yoseob answered. “and I’m not just saying that to be nice. I really mean it.”
“Thanks Oppa.”
“So what else are you doing tonight?”
“Nothing. Why?”
“Let’s go to dinner. My treat.” Yoseob said.
“Really?”

“yeah. Come on.” Yoseob said as he dragged Gayoon’s hands and led her out.

*****************************************************************

Jiyoon sighed sadly as she waited for the elevators to take her back to her dorms. She finished her schedule and practice for today and she couldn’t wait to lie in her bed and eat a gallon of ice cream. She has been feeling depressed ever since the whole thing with Seungho fell apart. She really did like him. He was the opposite of her but opposite attract right?

She was energetic while he was serious, always bringing her back down to earth. He had a hidden sense of humor that not a lot of people got to see and a caring side that she was lucky enough to witness. She tried apologizing to him a thousand times but he’s too stubborn. But Jiyoon wouldn’t change his stubborn side for anything in the world. He is perfect just the way he is.

She groaned as she got out of the elevatore, heading to the safe haven she called her dorm. She almost dropped her bag when she saw Seungho sitting there on the floor, in front of her dorm.

“Oppa.” Jiyoon started. “What are you doing here?”

Seungho shook awake and got up immediately. “Jiyoon, you’re back.”

“What are you doing here Oppa?” Jiyoon asked, surprised to see him there.
“I’ve been waiting for you.”
“Um. Really? Um…why?”
“To apologize.” Jiyoon’s eyes were wide opened, surprised.

“Apologize?”
“yeah. Apologize. I’ve been a real jerk to you and I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to you when you explained to me about TOP. I wanted to but I was just…”
“Just what?”
“Scared.”
“Scared? Why?”

“I mean look at you. You’re amazing. You’re beautiful, talented, funny and I’m just me. And one of the best idol in the business wanted you. I guess I just felt like I couldn’t compete so I figured why not end it before I got heartbroken.”
“What?”
“I just thought you wouldn’t choose me over TOP and I didn’t think I could take it. Then when you came to our dorm apologizing, I thought you were apologizing for lying to me and decided to choose TOP instead.”
“Then what made you change your mind?”

“Would you believe Mir is the one who finally got me to see things clear? Apparently we were a hot issue to him and Sohyun on their date. I finally realized that I’m an idiot. Actually I already knew that. I just finally learned to stop.” Jiyoon just stood there, taking it all in.

“So that’s what I came here to do. I’m sorry Jiyoon. I’m a jerk and I should’ve trusted you earlier. But I never felt this way about a girl before and I guess I just don’t know how to react.” Seungho rambled on, his courage fading with Jiyoon’s silence. “Anyway, since you’re not saying anything, I’m guessing you don’t forgive me and I just look like an idiot standing here rambling so I’m gonna go.”

Seungho started to leave but was suddenly stopped when Jiyoon jumped on him, hugging him. Seungho smiled widely and hugged her back tightly.

“Does this mean you forgive me?” Jiyoon let him go and smiled.
“Yes. I forgive you.”
“Really?” Seungho couldn’t believe his luck.
“Really. You have no idea how much I missed you.” Jiyoon confessed.

Seungho couldn’t contain his wide smile and kissed her.

“I missed you too. A lot.”

They hugged each other tightly for a long time, reveling in the joy of being back together.

*****************************************************************

Hyunseung walked into their dorms, bored. He was surprised to see Junhyung in the dorms, watching T.V.

“Where the heck have you been all day? Everyone has been looking for you.” Hyunseung asked he took a seat next to Junhyung.
“Here, there.” Junhyung replied dryly.
“Why haven’t you picked up your phone? We’ve been looking for you. You know?”
“I wanted to be alone. I’m tired.”

“What’s wrong with you?”
“Like I said, I’m just tired.”
“Then go sleep, take a nap.”
“I can’t.” Junhyung answered.

Ever since, he saw Hyuna and Kikwang kissing, he had been replaying in over and over and over in his mind. And he couldn’t get it out. He had been avoiding everyone, especially the happy couple.

“So you’re just going to mindlessly sit here and watch T.V all night?”
“Yeah.”
“God, why is wrong with you?” Hyunseung yelled frustrated at how Junhyung was so detached from this world. “Come on, let’s go out. Let’s go to a club.”
“I don’t want to go to a club.”
“You used to love clubbing and meeting girls. What happened?’
“I just don’t feel like it ok? Just leave me alone.” Junhyung retorted.
“Oh come on. Let’s just go. Please. I’m so bored. Come on. Come on. Come on.” Hyunseung nagged and begged until Junhyung finally gave in.

“Fine. Just stop begging.” Junhyung gave in. and he thought he was the naggy one in the group. Maybe going to the club would help him keep his mind off Hyuna and Kikwang. “ just let me go and get my swag on ok?”

“Ok!” Hyunseung answered happily, excited that he actually has plans tonight.


End of Chapter Sixteen.
(Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..when you want to continue the 22chapter?i waiting for it..it really amazing stories even i can write and think like that.by the way..please continue the story..please..*beg*..^^..Eun

Post a Comment