February 08, 2011

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 18

Chapter 18 :


AT 4minute dorm

Sohyun sighed happily to herself as she turned off the T.V. How can a drama be so good? She thought to herself as she headed back to her room when the door opened again. She hit her forehead for forgetting to lock the door once again. She was surprised to find Kikwang walking in the door, with an unreadable expression on his face.

“Hey Oppa. I thought you went to the park. You didn’t find Hyuna unnie?” Kikwang snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Sohyun.
“What? Oh I…I um didn’t go to the park. I went outside to get some air. That’s it.”
“Oh.”

“Hyuna hasn’t come back yet?” Kikwang asked, even though he already knew the answer and knew exactly where Hyuna was. His heart hurt when he replayed the sight of Hyuna kissing Junhyung over and over in his mind. How can two people he loved so much betray him so badly?

“No. I guess her filming ran long. But oppa” Sohyun approached Kikwang and touch his shoulders in reassurance. “Don’t worry. Junhyung is with her. She’s safe.” Sohyun smiled and then retreated to her room.

Kikwang stood there and scoffed at Sohyun’s statement. Safe? Junhyung? He was pissed off to say the least. He was pissed off at the situation, Junhyung but for some reason he couldn’t hate Hyuna. He loved her too much to hate her. He decided that it must have been Junhyung’s fault, not Hyuna’s for what happened tonight. He repeated that in his mind, trying to make his head follow his heart.

*****************************************************************

Hyuna pushed Junhyung off, realizing what they were doing.
“OPPA!” She wiped her mouth off and stared down at Junhyung.
“I’m sorry.” Junhyung mumbled then walked off, leaving Hyuna there.

“UGH!!! You’re just gonna leave??” Hyuna cursed at the backside of Junhyung who was walking further and further away from her. She touched her lips after Junhyung walked away. The kiss was short but it felt so good. She felt so many things during the short moments, feelings she didn’t feel when she kissed Kikwang. That’s when she remembered Kikwang and a flood of guilt rushed to her.

“Damn it!” She cursed. She stood there, then finally decided that the kiss was just a one time thing that will never happen again.

*****************************************************************

“Unnie, you’re finally back?” Sohyun’s voice greeted Hyuna when she finally got back to their dorms.
“Yeah. You’re not asleep yet?” Sohyun shook her head.
“No I was watching Pasta and Kikwang barely just left.”
“Kikwang was here?” Hyuna was surprised. She searched her memories to see if her and Kikwang made any plans but she couldn’t think of any. “What was he doing here?”
“Find out for yourself.” Sohyun pointed Hyuna to the kitchen. Hyuna walked over to the dining table and found the food that Kikwang made for her. Tears began to form in her eyes as she thought about what she was really doing tonight with Junhyung.

“Yeah. He is so sweet isn’t he? But I don’t think you would want to eat it. After all Kikwang cooked it.” Sohyun laughed at her own joke but Hyuna just stood there, staring at what Kikwang made for her.
“No I’ll eat it. He made it for me and I’ll eat it.” Sohyun was surprised at Hyuna’s answer. Doesn’t she remember what happened the last time someone ate Kikwang’s cooking?
“Are you sure unnie?” Hyuna nodded. “Ok then I wish you luck. I need to get some sleep. Bye.” Sohyun went into her room.

Hyuna sat down at the table and took a bite out of Kikwang’s food. She gagged at the taste but forced herself to eat another as if it’ll help her relieve her guilt about kissing Junhyung.

*****************************************************************


Junhyung turned on the T.V, not able to sleep. He replayed the events of tonight over and over in his mind. It was so stupid of him to kiss Hyuna like that and he wanted to kill himself. He didn’t know what came over him, but seeing Kikwang and Hyuna kiss and hearing Hyuna talk about it just pushed him over the edge. And what’s worse? He just left her there like an idiot that he is. How can he just do that to her? He was worried about her, whether she made it home ok or not? But he knew he shouldn’t call her, he should just give her some time to cool off and maybe forget about the whole thing.

His thoughts were interrupted by Kikwang coming back to the dorms. Junhyung felt weird around Kikwang now, especially after tonight. He felt this huge sense of guilt for backstabbing Kikwang.

“Hey Junhyung.” Kikwang’s voice snapped Junhyung out of his thoughts.
“Hey Kikwang. Coming back now?” Kikwang smiled at Junhyung, not showing any tension.
“yeah. I went over to Hyuna’s dorms but she didn’t come back yet. Wait, wasn’t she with you?” Junhyung started to sweat, trying to think of a lie.
“Yeah. But I mean, I left faster than her so I’m not sure. I’m sure she’s ok though.” Junhyung added. Kikwang looked at him.
“Yeah.” Kikwang laughed. “It’s probably just me being overprotective. It’s just that I like her a lot hyung. And it would kill me if something happened to her.”
“I know. Kikwang.” Junhyung replied uneasily. “I know.”
“Well I’m gonna go sleep. Bye.” Kikwang left to their room.

Junhyung sat there on the couch, feeling like an even bigger asshole than before. “What am I gonna do?”

*****************************************************************

Kikwang closed the door and leaned on it. He barely managed to hide his anger in front of Junhyung and played nice. Seeing Junhyung act like there was nothing wrong just added to his anger. He knew exactly what he was gonna do to Junhyung and he is going to make sure Junhyung get hurt just like he did tonight.

*****************************************************************


At Mblaq’s Dorm

Kikwang took another sip of his beer and looked around at the party. It was Mblaq’s part and as usual they invited practically every idol they knew. He searched the room and saw Hyuna talking to Sohyun, the rest of Beast picking Joon and Mir. He remained in the corner, not wanting to socialize with anyone at all. He finished off his beer and walked over to the fridge to get another.

“Hey Kikwang.” He turned to the voice and saw Hyomin standing there, smiling. He did his best to smile back. “Another beer?” Kikwang nodded. “Can you get me one?” Kikwang grabbed two beers and gave one to Hyomin.

“Thanks.” Kikwang just nodded and was about to walk away when Hyomin followed him. “Wait, what’s wrong with you today?”
“What?”
“Well normally, you are the most social person and today you seem so antisocial. Are you ok? Are you having problems with Hyuna?” Kikwang’s head immediately turned at the mention of Hyuna.
“How did you know we were dating?”
“Oh.” Hyomin chuckled. “Junhyung told me.”
“He told you? Why would he tell you?”
“Oh, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone. Junhyung just mentioned it when we ran into him and Hyungseung at the club the other night.”
“Really? You guys were at the club together?”

“Yeah. He was actually pretty out of it that night but he’s still so hot.” Hyomin blushed.
“You like Junhyung?” Kikwang asked, his mind filled with many thoughts.
“Yeah. I like him. I mean there’s just something about him that is so hot. Like he’s brooding all the time. That’s sexy. You’re gonna laugh at me and think I’m desperate but I even asked Hyuna to help me.”
“You asked Hyuna to help you?”
“They’re so close aren’t they? I figured Hyuna can help me. But nothing happened so far. I guess he’s not interested in me.”

An idea suddenly came into Kikwang’s mind.
“Oh, don’t worry. Hyuna has just been busy with her schedule lately. Junhyung is interested in you.”
Hyomin’s face light up. “Really? How do you know?”
“Junhyung has been acting strange lately and trust me, I know Junhyung. He always act weird when he likes someone. Don’t worry Hyomin, I’ll help you.”
“You will?”
“Trust me. You’re gonna get Junhyung in no time.” Hyomin jumped in joy and hugged Kikwang who had a smirk on his face.

*****************************************************************


“Ok Unnie, you can’t leave me.” Sohyun held onto Hyuna’s arm.
“Ahh, you’re hurting me Sohyun.” Hyuna tried to shook her arm out of Sohyun’s death grip.
“I’m sorry but I can’t. If I’m alone, Mir or Dongwoon is gonna come and talk to me and I can’t deal with them right now.”
“Ok sit.” They both sat down. “Tell me what’s going on with you? Who do you really like Sohyun?”
“I don’t know.” Sohyun confessed. “I was sure I liked Mir and was pissed off at Dongwoon but ever since he came and apologize the other day, I saw a new side to him. A more mature side.”
“He really does like you a lot. And I’m sorry but Mir isn’t that mature.” Hyuna pointed to Mir who was dancing along to IU’s Marshmallow. They both laughed at his antics. “Maybe you just need time to think. Think who did you originally like before the whole thing happened, you know before you got pissed off at Dongwoon. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find my boyfriend.” Hyuna left to find Kikwang.

Sohyun sat there by herself and thought about what Hyuna said. Who did she really like? She was so confused. Then she spotted both Dongwoon and Mir making their way over to her and she ran out of the party before they can come and talk to her.

*****************************************************************

Hyuna walked over to Kikwang and interwined their arms together, catching Kikwang off-guard. Kikwang turned to find Hyuna smiling and kissed his cheeks. He closed his eyes, feeling happy.

“Hey.” Kikwang put his arms around Hyuna. Hyuna had been extra affectionate with him lately and he knew that she was feeling guilty and trying to make it up to him. But he didn’t care what her intentions were, just as long as Hyuna is with him. He kissed her hair, hoping she’ll see how much he loves her.

“You’ve been quiet tonight. Are you ok?” Kikwang nodded.
“Yeah. I’m just tired. You know with all the filming and schedule.” Hyuna wrapped her arms around his waist.
“Yeah. Do you want to leave? And go somewhere else?”
“Yeah let’s go for a walk.” Kikwang grabbed Hyuna’s hand and left the party, not noticing Junhyung’s eyes watching them leave the whole time.

End of Chapter Eighteen. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment