July 26, 2010

Wonder Girl's 2DT Album Contest! I am lucky indeed!!

KYAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!

Can u see this?haha. Yes, its true!

YEAYYY!!! I won again. Lucky me!! Extremely excited..^^

This contest held by The Breakfast Show @ntv7. Since it's early in the morning, so I had watched it several time only. But, I read somewhere on facebook that TBS is giving away Wonder Girl's album. So, i just try out my luck. Answered a question which is 'list the name of WG members' (easy question that anyone know the answer) and create a slogan. And I guess I am lucky indeed when they chose me as a winner!haha. Thanks @ntv7..!!

Since I stay with my brother I always share my story with him. I always love to see how he react to every single thing I told him. Sometimes, he even do not interested but still ask me a lot of questions.haha

When I told him that I won Brian Joo stuff, he said this "Cuba la masuk pertandingan yang hadiah kereta ke, tv lcd ke..blablabla". But, when I told him I won Wonder Girls album, he is more excited than me. "Really? Can see them this weekend?". He even know Wonder Girls will come this Saturday.lol And he also willing to send me to Sri Pentas on this Thursday to collect my album.^^ (Note: He don't even know who is Brian Joo but he is Wonder Girls and 2PM fan..haha)

2 comments:

Nadd said...

waa~ bestnyee.
congrats ! ^^

Rozy^^ said...

thank u thank u

Post a Comment