July 07, 2010

World Cup 2010

Nah..Since everyone in the world have been struck by World Cup fever, me too kena tempias nye. I'm not a big fan of soccer, but I do watch sometimes. I also know some of the players and which club they play for. Takde la ketinggalan sgt kan.hehe. But, I never missed World Cup. Time World Cup je, I suddenly become a big fan. I still remember last World Cup in 2006, I asked my brother to wake me up at 2.30am, only to watch Ronaldo and Deco play for Portugal.haha.

But this year, all teams that I cheering and rooting for, semuanya 'BUNGKUS'. Starting with Korea and Japan. *ASIAN RULES!!!* Then Brazil, Portugal and Argentina. Lastly, last night -> Germany. Seems I'm not a lucky charm to them.haha

Bukti kefanatikan sy menjelang Piala Dunia.haha. Actually, I got this schedule and this land yard when I went for some movies. If I'm not mistaken when I watched A-Team a month ago. They gave it to me for free when I bought big popcorn..^^

Actually I loves World Cup 2010 the most because its full of surprise and drama. Many underdog team go through round of 16, while big names like Italy and France left Africa at early stage. I bet many people lost their money in betting and gambling right?hahaha. (I also lose in betting when Brazil meet Korea DPR in group match. Bet Brazil will won with 3 goals and above. Luckily didn't involve any money.haha)

World Cup 2010 dah nak sampai ke kemuncak. Finally, Spain will meet Netherlands in finals. I will be rooting and cheering for Netherlands. FIGHTING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment