July 12, 2010

Viva La Espana!!

VIVA ESPANA!!!

What does Viva La Espana means? I googled it and found so many answers. 'Go Spain!', 'Long Live Spain' and so on so on. Whatever!! But still..its sound good huh!^^

Finally, the most prestigious football cup belongs to SPAIN! Congrats to them. Even though I was cheering for Holland (once again, I'm not a lucky charm to my team.haha), Spain proves the world that they are the best this year. You must be happy Incik Sotong Paul, kerana ramalan anda benar belaka!hahaha

Actually, I didn't watched it last night. I'm waiting until 12.30am then I feel sleepy. I planned to wake up on 2.30am, but I only wake up after I got message from Shar at 5.30am. Shar said Spain won!! haha. I missed it! Whatever! Gonna catch up it this evening!

Anyway, farewell to South Africa. See u again in 2014. Hope Incik Sotong Paul masih hidup di masa itu. Jangan jd sambal sotong suda..haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment