July 16, 2010

I won Brian Joo's SMS Contest!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 1st time entering sms contest and I won!! Guess I had some kind of lucky charm when I was sending the SMS..haha
All Brian Joo's stuff that I won. Autographed album + Autographed poster + Towel + Postcards.

Autographed Poster. Still on the floor in my room.. Should hang it in my bedroom right?kekeke

Ok this is how I won these stuff. On 10th July 2010, Brian Joo held the very 1st fan meeting in Malaysia. And that night, he was invited to be a special guess on 8tvNiteLive where fans can have a chat with him (by sending sms) and hosted by 2 hilarious MCs - Moe and Mike. The 1st 6 SMS which is read and answered by Brian will win the autographed poster and postcards. And the 3 most impressive SMS will win the autographed album, autographed poster, postcards and towel. So, I am the lucky 3.Yeay!!!

Curious what SMS I'm sending to him?hahaha

Go and watch 8tvNiteLive catch up tv at http://www.8tv.com.my/ where Brian as a guess..LOL. Or u can watch it here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YyjM4wH64 Around 7:30 i think..kikiki

0 comments:

Post a Comment