November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 10

Chapter Ten: Closer Together

Outside of 4minute dorm



When Top finally let Jiyoon go, she glanced over at Seungho who had a mixture of confusion and pure anger on his face. She gulped as she braced herself for the inevitable fight and tears that are coming.

“Jiyoon.” Seungho grinded out, lowly.
“Who the hell is this?” Top asked, confused by this boy who was standing next to Jiyoon.
“This is Seungho-oppa.” Jiyoon answered softly, scared to meet Seungho’s eyes.
“Oh this is your brother? I didn’t know you had a brother. Hey, I’m Top. I’m sure you know me. Your sister is an awesome chick. I really like her. ” Top said as he offered his hand for a greeting but was met with Seungho’s glare.
“I’m not her brother.” Seungho answered lowly.
“Oh, then you must be her friend.”
“No, we’re nothing. We never were and we never will be.” Seungho answered then left.

“Seungho oppa!” Jiyoon called out but Seungho didn’t answer back and he walked away from Jiyoon and Top.
“Jiyoon. What the hell is up with that?” Top asked confused about the whole situation.
“What are you doing here?”
“Didn’t you get my text Jiyoon? I told you I was coming back and that we should meet. We haven’t seen each other in a while and I missed you.”

“Oppa. We need to talk.” Jiyoon said, as Top’s expression changed from good to sad in a flat second. Jiyoon looked over at where Seungho left and she couldn’t help but feel like she made a huge mistake, letting him walk away. Now she doesn’t know if he’ll ever forgive her. ‘But first thing first.’ she thought to herself as she got ready to start her conversation with Top.


In Mr. Lee’s office

“Did you wanted to see me President?” Kikwang asked nervously as he sat down in front of the President. It was scary being called by yourself into President’s office when you’re part of a group. If your whole group is there, then if the President yells at you, you’re not the only one that has to take it. Kikwang was scared as heck about this impromptu meeting.

“Yes. Sit down Kikwang.” Kikwang gulped, anticipating President’s next words.
“I have good news for you.” Kikwang sighed a breath of relief and smile. “You know you’re becoming more and more popular. Now I have offers coming in left and right for you to star in a drama.”

“Really? ME?”
“Yes. And High Kick through the Roof people call. They are going to expand your role and make you one of the main lead with better storyline.” Kikwang couldn’t contain his smile at that. He had been working very hard so that people will like his acting and his role. Now he feels like it had finally paid off.

“Of course, you know that it would mean less promotion time with Beast. But since you guys just finished Mystery and are on a break, this is a great time for you. You have nothing else holding you back right?”

Kikwang’s smile vanished at that. Hyuna! he thought. He had just started going out with Hyuna and wanted to spend all of his free time with her. But with the new activities, he won’t be able to.

“This is a special opportunity Kikwang and I’m sure you know.” Kikwang nodded. “I already told the people that you’ll do it. That’s fine right?”

Kikwang wanted to nod at the president but he felt like if he did, he would be abandoning Hyuna. He won’t be there to take care of her as much, start silly traditions with her. He sighed.

“Can I think about it Mr. Lee?” Mr. Lee seemed shock with Kikwang’s reply.

“Really? I thought you would say yes right away.”
“Normally I would but I just need to think about this.” Mr. Lee nodded.
“Fine. I guess. Kikwang you can think about it but remember don’t keep me waiting for too long.” Kikwang nodded and left the President’s office.



Back over at the Dorm

“WHO?”
“Seungho! He’s the leader of MBLAQ!” Jiyoon explained.
“M-what” Top was so confused. What the hell is MBLAQ? I must have been in Japan for too long.
“It’s a new group by Rain. Anyway forget about that. That person was Seungho.”

“What is he to you?” Jiyoon didn’t know how to answer that. She thought over what exactly was Seungho to her. They weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. They never made it official. They were just beginning to see each other.

“He’s a friend.” Jiyoon finally replied.
“Just a friend?”
“I…I don’t know.” Top’s eyes glared at Jiyoon.
“Then tell me this Jiyoon. What am I to you?”
“I…I don’t know either.” Top scoffed at her answer.

“This is really…this is just. This is just freaking great! Here I am, fresh off the plane after being away for months. And the first person that I come to see is you and now you’re here telling me that you don’t know what I am to you. Not only that, you’ve been seeing some guy from a band that I’ve never heard of!” Top vented his frustration.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say.”
“Say who you want. Do you want me or him?”



Over at Cube

“So what did he want to see you for?” Beast members gathered around Kikwang. They were afraid for him when the President wanted to see Kikwang only. They were hoping that the President won’t change his mind about putting Kikwang into Beast and promote him as A.J again.

“Don’t worry. He just said that there have been offers coming in for me to be in a drama.”
“THat’s Great!!” Doojoon exclaimed.
“Lucky!” Dongwoon pouted.
“So what did you say?” Hyunseung asked.
“What do you think he said. Of course he said yes right away. Right?” Doojoon asked but Kikwang shook his head.

“I said I need to think about it.”
“WHy?” Junhyung was confused. Kikwang was so eager to see Beast name out there more and this seem like such a good opportunity to do so. Why was he hesitating?

“Cause of Hyuna.” the members finally came to realization why Kikwang was so hesistant to take the new roles. It was cause he didn’t want to spend time away from Hyuna.

Junhyung nodded at Kikwang’s answer, understanding more than any other members as to why Kikwang don’t want to have such a busy schedule. If he was dating Hyuna, he wouldn’t want to be away from her either.

“Kikwang-ya. This is your dream coming true.” Doojoon said. “I remember when we used to have those bunkbed and you telling us in the dark about how you wish people would see you as more than A.J. now you have the chance to do that.”

Kikwang nodded. “ I remember. And I want to do the roles. I really do. But I just don’t want to have so little time with Hyuna. You know with dramas promotions, it is long hours on set, traveling to promote it. And they also want me to be a more lead character on High Kick. That’s even more hours. Who’s gonna take care of Hyuna?”

“I will.” Junhyung answered boldy, earning shock glances from Hyungseung and Doojoon. “Hyuna doesn’t need anyone to take care of her. But if she does, we’ll be there.”

Junhyung tried to reassure Kikwang. Kikwang smiled and said, “Ok then. I’ll go tell President that I’ll take the roles.”

The boys cheered loudly as they were excited for Kikwang’s new activities.


Back over at the dorms


“so who’s it gonna be? Me or Seungho?” Jiyoon tried to reason the pro and cons of each boy. Top was standing in front of her and Seungho had walked away from her. Jiyoon knows that there is a big chance that even if she were to choose Seungho, he wouldn’t forgive her. Top, on the other hand, was a sure bet. As she looked into his eyes, she could see his anger slowly going away. She knew that if she apologized and choose him, she could have him. The only problem was that she didn’t want him.

“I choose Seungho. Sorry oppa.” She wanted Seungho and that was her final choice! Top scoffed. He was shock for a second. He finally snapped out of his state and left.

Jiyoon sighed. This was so not how she saw her day going. But now that she was up front with Top, she felt so much better. She finally chose one person and that person was Seungho. She smiled to herself but her smile soon faded as she realized that Seungho was pissed, make that very very very pissed off at her and she needed to apologize and explain things ASAP if she wanted him back. She took out her cellphone and called Seungo as she made her way over to MBLAQ dorm.




A few days later.

In Cube’s Dance Room

“Change change change change change!” The speaker boomed as Hyuna waited for Junhyung to come out.
“Let’s go let’s go. Let’s moving!” Junhyung started his rap as he walked over to Hyuna’s side.
“Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s started.” Hyuna also rapped, walking closer to Junhyung.
“You-you-you-you ready?” Junhyung sang as he grabbed Hyuna’s shoulder.
“Yea, we just burn it!” Hyuna sang her last line as she touched Junhyung’s face and ran her fingers through his hair. Junhyung’s hand instinctively went around Hyuna’s waist as they both stared into each other’s eyes.

“GREAT!” the dance instructor interrupted them. “That was great you guys! Wow! You guys are hot!”

Junhyung and Hyuna snapped out of their little moment as they bowed to the teacher. It was so awkward for them to do this promotion together. Even though Junhyung’s part in her solo song was short, that moment was very hot and dangerous for both of them.

“Ok. I need to go cause I have a date but you two stayed and practice until you guys get it!” the dance instructor said as he left. Hyuna and Junhyung said their goodbye and got back to their awkward rehearsal.

“Ok. Wanna do this part form the top again?” Hyuna asked nervously as Junhyung nodded.

“Let’s go let’s go, let’s get moving!” Junhyung started his rap, as he walked slowly over to Hyuna whose heart was beating so fast.
“Let’s go, let’s go, let’s started!” Hyuna tried her best to look unaffected but having Junhyung near her like this makes her want to scream. Junhyung gulped and rapped the next line.

“You-you-you-you ready?” He put his arms around Hyuna and Hyuna tensed at the touch. aigoo! This is so awkard! Hyuna thought to herself.
“Yea, we just burn it!” she whispered the last part as she put her arms around Junhyung’s neck. Junhyung looked into her eyes again and she couldn’t tear hers away from him.

After staying like that for a good minute or two, Junhyung finally snapped back to reality as he remembered Kikwang. He moved quickly way from her and cleared his throat. Hyuna looked embarrassed about the close encounter.

“So I think we did enough practice for today.” Junhyung said as he put his sweater on, covering up more than he had wearing just a wife beater before.
“Yea.” Hyuna nodded. “I’m getting tired anyway.” Hyuna coughed. Junhyung looked over at Hyuna worriedly as he took in her appearance. She was looking skinner than ever and Junhyung wondered if she has been eating at all.

“Are you hungry?” Junhyung asked as Hyuna shook her head.
“No. I’m just really tired. I’m not feeling so well.” Hyuna coughed again.
“Are you ok?” Junhyung was getting worried about Hyuna. He knew that she was not the healthiest person and she had been working so hard on her solo song and she had been under a lot of stress about him and Kikwang. Hyuna just smiled and nodded. Junhyung took in the dark circles under her eyes.

“Ok I’m leaving. Bye Oppa. Thanks again!” Hyuna smiled as she waved him goodbye. Junhyung smiled back and stared at himself in the mirror. He wanted to take Hyuna home so he can make sure that she’s safe but he knew that it was not his place. He stayed in the practice room and practice his rap a couple of time.

After about fifteen minutes, he was too tired so he decided to call it a night. He packed his stuff and left the room. As he was in the hallway, he was a little freaked out cause it was too empty. All the trainees usually use another rehearsal room on the other side to practice and he realized that he was the only one in the building. All he wanted was to go back to the dorms and sleep.

Junhyung turned the corner and stopped cold as he saw someone. Not just someone but Hyuna. She wasn’t standing there, she was lying on the floor, passed out cold. Junhyung dropped his bag and ran over to her.

“HYUNA!” he shook her but she didn’t wake up. “Yah! Kim Hyunah!! Wake up!” Junhyung checked her pulse and let out a sigh of relief when he felt a pulse. He quickly lifted her up and carried her to the car. Thank god you’re so light Hyuna! he thought to himself.


At the Hospital


Junhyung paced back and forth in the room and he almost threw his cell phone at the wall in anger. Seriously what’s the point of having a cell phone if you aren’t gonna use it! He asked himself.

When he first arrived to the emergency room, he quickly ran demanding doctor’s help. After a few harsh word from the head nurse, who had basically told him to man up and shut up, Hyuna was taken into a private room. The two hours that it took for her test results to come back was the longest two hours of Junhyung’s life. But finally the doctor came back to revealed that Hyuna fainted due to exhaustion.

“DAMN IT!! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!” he yelled into the phone. He had been trying to call everyone since he arrived but everyone was just too wrapped up in their drama and relationship to answer the phone. He calmed himself down and went over to Hyuna, who still hasn’t woken up and was hooked onto several I.V.

It was a really sad sight, seeing a person as small as Hyuna lying the hospital bed. Somehow, all the white on the wall and on the bed seemed to make Hyuna appear smaller. Junhyung sighed and took a seat next to her bed. He stroked her face, hoping that it might wake her up but to no avail.

“You still look so beautiful even in here.” Junhyung said to Hyuna, even though she couldn’t hear him. “I’ve been trying to call everyone but they aren’t picking up. Those bastards! But don’t worry.” Junhyung grabbed her hands. “I’m here. I’ll take care of you.”

Junhyung was about to kiss her hands when a phone rings, scaring the hell out of Junhyung. He groaned and looked at the caller ID. Lee Kikwang.

He pressed talk and got up from his seat.

“Hey Kikwang. You finally picked up.”
“Sorry Hyung. I’ve been filiming all day. Just got a break right now. What’s up?”
“Um. Listen. Something happened.”
“What? Hyung, is everything ok?”
“No. Kikwang, Hyuna fainted today and now she’s in the hosptial.”

“WHAT??? IS she ok? What happened?” Kikwang’s worried voice traveled through the phone.
“We were practicing and I found her in the hallway. She fainted and the doctor said she’s exhausted.”
“Is she gonna be ok?”
“Yea. She’s gonna be fine. She still hasn’t woken up. I’ve been calling other members but they’re not picking up their phone.”
“Oh my god.”
“I just thought you might want to come see her.” Junhyung told Kikwang but was met with a deep sigh.

“I really want to but I don’t…I can’t.”
“What?”
“I’m filming right now until tomorrow. I can’t leave.”
“Kikwang-yah. Your girlfriend is in the hospital and you’re still worried about filming?”
“Hyung, of course I’m worried about Hyuna but I can’t just get up and leave. I’ll come over as soon as I’m done with filming. You understand right?”

“Yea, I guess so. Just make sure to come. I’m sure she’ll want to see you more than me.” Junhyung replied.
“Thanks Hyung. Listen, I know I have no right to ask you this but since you’re the only one there can you please take care of Hyuna?” Kikwang asked.
“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of Hyuna.” He hung up. I’ll take care of Hyuna always. Junhyung put his phone back in his jacket and looked over at Hyuna.

He walked over and turned off the light. He smiled at how beautiful Hyuna looked under the moonlight. He went over to her and sat next to her bed again. “Hyuna-ah.” Junhyung spoke to her as he grabbed her hands. “I’ll take care of you as long as you need me to.” Junhyung whispered as he fell asleep on Hyuna’s hands.



Over at High Kick Set

Kikwang hung up the phone with a heavy heart. He hated how he can’t be there for Hyuna right now. What he hated more was how he had asked Junhyung to take care of her. Hyuna was his girlfriend, not Junhyung’s and he should be the one taking care of her. He let out a frustrated sigh.

“Kikwang-ssi, we’re ready to film now.” the PD said as Kikwang nodded.
“Don’t worry Hyuna. Oppa will be there soon.” Kikwang said to himself as he went back to filming.



End of Chapter Ten. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nee..great stories!is gonna have the next chapter?do ur best.hwaiting!

Post a Comment