November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 6

Hyuna and Kikwang are going out for two weeks now in this chapter. Junhyung hasn’t been around them lately except to perform on stage and rehearse and such. B2st is promoting Mystery at this time and Hyuna’s Change promotions are about to start.

Here’s Chapter 6.

Chapter 6: CHANGE!


JiYoon
SeungHo
TOP

At 4Minute Dorms

Jiyoon sighed as she plopped herself down on the couch. The members just stared at her, waiting for her to unleash from the apparent weight of the world that she seems to be carrying on her shoulders.

“Are you Ok?” Gayoon asked. Jiyoon sighed again.
“Unnie, what happened?” Sohyun asked Jiyoon, worried about her condition.
“I have a problem.” Jiyoon answered stoically.
“What kind of problem?” the leader asked.
“A boy problem.”
“BOy problem?” Gayoon repeated as Jiyoon nodded.
“Yep, a boy problem. Actually, not a boy problem. Two boy problem.” The members raised their eyebrows confused.
“Two? I thought you were just talking to Top?” Hyuna asked.
“You know, you, Sohyun and Jihyun are so lucky. You guys know who you guys want to be with.” Hyuna avoided Jiyoon’s eyes when Jiyoon said that. Sohyun also put her head down.
“What do you mean Jiyoon?” JIhyun asked.
“I meant Hyuna is dating Kikwang, Sohyun, you’re seeing Dongwoon right?”
“No, I’m not. We’re just friends.”
“REally? I thought you guys were dating.”
“NO Gayoon unnie. We’re just friends.”

“Well, he seems to like you.” Jihyun said. “Wait, you don’t like him?”
“I mean. I don’t know if I like him. I thought I did but lately I have someone else on my mind.” Sohyun answered.
“WHO?” The members asked loudly. Sohyun put her finger on her lips, as to signify that it’s a secret.
“Wait, let’s get back to Jiyoon’s problem and then we’ll pry the info out of you maknae.” Gayoon said as Sohyun’s eyes grew wide.

“So anyway, I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Oh yeah. I guess I’ll just use Hyuna and you Jihyun. You like Doojoon right?” Jihyun nodded shyly.
“And Doojoon likes you. It’s so simple.”

“Will you just get to the damn problem.” Gayoon asked impatiently. Jiyoon nodded.
“Ok ok. Geez. Ever since we went to J.Tune to see Mblaq, I’ve been having feeling for someone in Mblaq.” JIyoon confessed as Sohyun wished to herself ‘Don’t let it be Mir oppa. Don’t let it be Mir Oppa.’

“Who is it?” Hyuna asked, knowing exactly how Jiyoon felt. Having feelings for two guys and caught in the middle of two.
“Seungho oppa.”

“SEUNGHO?” Jihyun and Gayoon said at the same time, shocked by Jiyoon’s confession.
“Yeah. I’ve been talking to him since that night and I really like him.”
“SO what’s the problem?” Jihyun asked.
“TOP OPPA. HE’s the problem.”

“just dump him.” Gayoon advised, as if it’s the simplest thing in the world.
“if I could I would’ve. But I like Top too. I can’t decide between Seungho and TOP Oppa. I mean Seungho is really nice and sweet and hot. TOP is just hot and sweet. But Top is in Japan and it’s really hard to talk to him.”

“I guess. Listen Jiyoon. There has to be one that you like more. I get the feeling that it’s Seungho but you’re too scared to break up with TOP because I think you’ve been admiring him for a long time right?” JIyoon nodded.
“Well then it’s simple. What you are feeling for TOP isn’t love. It’s just admiration. You’re starstruck. Seungho really likes you huh?”
“I think..I hope so.”
“THen I think you know what you have to do.” Gayoon said. “I’ve got to go.” She said as she left the dorm.
“Bye Unnie.” Hyuna yelled out.

“Dump TOP oppa.” Jiyoon said to herself. Jihyun nodded. Then a cell phone rings.
“Hello?” JIhyun answered her phone. “Yes Oppa. Uh-huh. Ok see you then. Bye.”
“Who was that? Never mind. It must be Doojoon Oppa cause I see that smile on your face.” Hyuna said.
“What smile?” Jihyun asked as she tried to control her smile.
“That stupid, I’m in love smile.” Jiyoon answered bitterly as Jihyun stuck her tongue out and left the dorm to meet Doojoon, leaving Jiyoon, Hyuna and Sohyun alone.

“So Maknae, who is it that you like beside Dongwoon?” JIyoon asked, hoping that butting into someone’s else problem will help her forget her own.
“I can’t say.”
“Oh come on. It’s not like you’re doing anything wrong. You’re not dating Dongwoon so you can look.” Jiyoon explained but Sohyun kept her mouth shut.

“It’s Mir from Mblaq.” Hyuna reasoned as Sohyun’s eyes darted to Hyuna, shocked that she figured it out.
“MIr? Bang Chulyoung? Mir?” Jiyoon asked.
“How did you know?” Sohyun asked. Hyuna scoffed.
“What? Just because I’m young I don’t know these things? I know everything.” Hyuna answered as Jiyoon pinched her nose.
“SO Mir huh?” all the attention went back to Sohyun as she nodded shyly.

“I just think he’s cute. It’s not big deal.”
“it’s not a big deal, until Dongwoon hears this. He’s gonna go ape banana ballastic on Mir.” Hyuna said.
“Look I’m not in love with Mir. I just can’t figure out who I like more. I’ll figure it out. You’re so lucky Hyuna unnie.” Sohyun said as she sighed.
“Yep, you have an actual boyfriend, who you like and you don’t have to decided between two guys.” Jiyoon looked at Hyuna in envy Hyuna on the other hand avoided both of their eyes and simply nodded.


Later in Hyuna’s room

“I feel so guilty.” Hyuna said to herself as she thought about what’s she is doing. She’s dating Kikwang and has been for two weeks yet she has feelings for Junhyung. She knows her feelings for Junhyung isn’t platonic and brother like. She groaned to herself as she realized the mess that she got herself in.

She couldn’t fully enjoy her relationship with Kikwang because she feels guilty every time Kikwang confess how much he likes her or do something nice for her. Her once strong friendship with Junhyung is in ruins and she has no idea how it happened or how to fix it. She sighed to herself as she hugged Mr. Walker, a stuff monkey that Junhyung won for her, and drifted off the sleep.



AT Beast Dorm

“Junhyung, we’re going out for dinner. Wanna come?” Hyunseung asked the boy sitting in his bed, reading.
“NO I’m not hungry.”
“Still? You haven’t been hungry all day. Are you ok?” Doojoon asked worried about Junhyung who hasn’t been eating nor talking a lot lately.
“Yeah, Hyung. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Just enjoy your dinner.”
“Ok. Bye-yum.” Kikwang said as he, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Yoseob leaves.

Once the get outside of the door, Doojoon stopped suddenly.

“What’s wrong Hyung?” Yoseob asked.
“I’m gonna stay with Junhyung. I know something’s bugging him. I want to talk to him. You guys go ahead.”
“Hyung, I’ll stay with you.” Yoseob answered as the two boys waved the rest of Beast goodbye.

As Doojoon and Yoseob reentered the dorm, they were surprised to see Junhyung lying on the couch, just staring at the wall. Yoseob’s worry for Junhyung grew as he took in how skinny Junhyung got and just how much the dark circle under his eyes has gotten bigger. Doojoon sighed as he went over to Junhyung and sat next to him.

“Ok Kikwang’s gone. Now tell me what’s going on?” Doojoon asked straight out, catching Junhyung off guard.
“What?”
“I know there’s a problem. The problem is Kikwang dating Hyuna isn’t it.?” Doojoon asked as Yoseob finally figured out for sure what was bugging Junhyung. It was Hyuna and Kikwang dating. Yoseob sighed to himself as he realized how much Junhyung must be hurting.

“NO! why would I have a problem with a member dating someone?”
“Maybe because you like that someone?”
“You’re tripping Hyung.”
“Am I? LOOk I’m your Hyung. Don’t lie to me. I know you like Hyuna and now Kikwang is dating her. It must be killing you.” JUnhyung finally gave up and crashed down the emotional wall that he’s been building for the last two weeks.

“You know what’s the funny part? She thinks I don’t care about her. She thinks I didn’t go after her.” Junhyung mumbled to himself as Doojoon and Yoseob tried to figure out the meaning behind his words. “I went after her. I did. But I was too late. Kikwang was there first.” Junhyung scoffed. “He’s better for her anyway. This is what I wanted. I wanted Kikwang to have her.”

“What? Are you ok? Junhyung?”
“Now we’re not even friends anymore. I miss her.”
“THen be friends with her.” Yoseob said. “I mean, I know you still like her but isn’t having her as a part of your life better than not having her at all?” Junhyung nodded.

“But I know it will kill you to see them two together.” Doojoon reasoned. “Just give it time and …”
“And what? Let us grow further and further apart?”
“Until you’re over her.” Doojoon answered. Junhyung scoffed.
“If it was that easy, I would’ve done so since the moment I found out that one of my brothers liked her also.”

“I know it will hurt to be her friend and watch her as she dates Kikwang, hyung but it will hurt more when one day, you realized that you completely lost her, as a friend.” Yoseob tried to get through to Junhyung.
“Fix your friendship.” Doojoon finally gave in. “ANd cheer up! You know Kikwang can’t keep a girl.” He said it to relive the atmosphere. Junhyung smiled and got up of the couch.


Back in Hyuna’s room

Hyuna shifted in her bed once again as she dreamed.

IN HYUNA”S DREAM

“I love you Hyuna. I’m so glad you chose me.” Junhyung smiled as he grabbed Hyuna’s hands. Hyuna blushed as Junhyung got closer to her and kissed her.
“Oppa. I’m glad I chose you too. I love you. For ever and ever.” they smiled at each other again and kissed again. When they pull apart, Hyuna look up to see Junhyung’s face but suddenly the face turned into Kikwang’s. Hyuna screamed.
“What’s wrong Hyuna? Don’t you love me?” Kikwang asked as he laughed loudly. Hyuna continued screaming.

She jolted out of bed as she realized that she was just dreaming. She calmed herself down but suddenly her phone rings, scaring her once again. ‘Aigoo’ She cursed to herself. She answered before checking the caller ID.

“Hello?”
“HEllo?”
“Yah, whos’ this?” The other person didn’t reply. Hyuna was annoyed and was about to hang up when she heard the voice that she hasn’t heard in two weeks.
“It’s me.” JUnhyung’s quiet voice traveled through the phone and into Hyuna’s ears as she held onto her phone in shock.
“O..Oppa?”
“yeah It’s me. Listen Hyuna. Can we meet? We need to talk.” HYuna gulped.
“Sure I guess.”
“Great, we have a lot to talk about. Don’t we?” Junhyung asked then hung up, leaving a shocked Hyuna on the other side.


In Jiyoon’s room.
“Hi.” Jihyun greeted to Jiyoon who was on her laptop. “So Jiyoon did you figure out your problem?”
“Yep. After thinking about it, I realized that you were right all along.”
“Of course, as always.”
“Whatever. Anyway I’m gonna break up with Top.”
“Great! Are you just gonna do it over the phone?”
“Yep. This is the easiest way I don’t think I’ll be able to break up with him in person.”
“Why?”
“Because, I’ll be totally engrossed by his eyes. Beside one of the main reasons why I’m breaking up with him is because I never get to see him.”
“So if he was here, you would choose him over Seungho?” Jihyun asked confused about the situation.
“I don’t know. I don’t know.”
“Maybe…” Jihyun’s words were cut off by a cell phone ringtone alerting Jiyoon of a new text message.
“Sorry hold on a sec.” Jiyoon opened her phone and her world dropped as she read the text message.

ONE NEW MESSAGE: JIYOONIE, I’m COMING BACK SO LET’S MEET!!! ,<3>

End of Chapter Six. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment