November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 5

Hi. What do u think of previous chapter? Is it fun? Junhyung was an idiot in the last chapter but remember that he is just doing it so Beast won’t break up. Kikwang is kind of annoying heh?^^ Without further ado, here is chapter 5. Enjoy!

Five: Hopelessly Devoted to Two



In Junhyung’s dressing room

“Crap. Crap. Crap.” Junhyung cursed outloud as he slammed his fists on the table. His anger was pouring out on the table and Junhyung didn’t know how to control it. He knew that he should’ve been happy cause this is what he wanted all along. He wanted Kikwang to be with Hyuna. He wanted them to be happy so that Beast can stay together and he knew that Kikwang was better for Hyuna than he is. Junhyung knew his own moods and he knew Hyuna got hurt every time his moodswings came about. But he guess he wasn’t really ready to see the two together. He sighed. ‘What the hell am I gonna do?’ his thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Junhyung yelled out as Kikwang revealed himself. Junhyung tried to smile and Kikwang smiled back awkwardly.
“Hey hyung. I think we need to talk.”
“About what?” Junhyung played dumb, not looking forward to the conversation which topic he was pretty sure about.
“About me and Hyuna. Hyung. I need to apologize.”


In Hyuna’s Dressing Room

Hyuna was disgusted as she looked herself in the mirror. She sighed to herself as she thought about the web that she’s in. She’s dating Kikwang while she is still pining for Junhyung. She felt like such a horrible person. She did like Kikwang and if Junhyung wasn’t in the picture, Kikwang would be her one and only. She sighed deeply again as she remember just exactly how she ended up dating a member of Beast.

Flashback

As Hyuna ran away from Junhyung, she couldn’t control her tears. Finally she ran into an empty hallway and she leaned against the wall. She couldn’t handle it anymore. She can’t take the fights with Junhyung anymore. She didn’t even realize when her feelings for Junhyung grew so big but she couldn’t control it any longer. But apparently he didn’t feel the same way.

She slid down to the floor and took a deep breath, trying to stop her tears. ‘He didn’t even come after me.’ Hyuna thought to herself. As she wiped her tears, she saw a pair of feet standing in front of her.

‘Maybe he did.’ As Hyuna looked up, she was surprised to see Kikwang standing over her.
“Don’t cry anymore Hyuna. I’m here now.” Kikwang bent over and pulled Hyuna into his arms.

“I’m okay now Oppa.” Hyuna said she wiped her tears.
“Hyuna-ah. I’m here. Don’t be like that.” Kikwang said as he wiped Hyuna’s tears. “I’m here. I’ll protect you Hyuna.”
“You will?”
“Of course. If you just care about me as much as I care about you, I’ll protect you from anything.” Kikwang replied.
“I do care about you Oppa.” Hyuna said as Kikwang smiled.
“Then how about becoming my girlfriend Hyuna?” Kikwang asked, catching Hyuna off guard.

‘Oh my god!’ Hyuna thought. ‘What the hell am I supposed to do. I do like Kikwang. Obviously nothing is gonna happen with me and Junhyung. But I don’t want to use Kikwang. Kikwang oppa. I do have feelings for him.’

“Hyuna?” Kikwang looked at Hyuna with puppy dog eyes, snapping Hyuna out of her thoughts.
“Look Hyuna. I know this is too fast but you know that I’ve liked you for a long time right? I know you have some feelings for me too. I also know that you like somebody else. Maybe if you just give me a chance, then maybe you’ll forget about the other person. What do you say?”
“Oppa, I do like you.. I just don’t want to hurt you.” Kikwang shook his head.
“If I’m with you, I know I won’t be hurt. I’ll just be happy.”
“Ok then. Let’s give this a try.” Hyuna said. Kikwang’s mouth opened in a wide smile as he bear hugged Hyuna.
“Hyuna. From this day forward, you are now my girlfriend and I’m officially your boyfriend.”

End Flashback

Back to Junhyung’s dressing room


“What?”
“I did something bad. I knew you liked her too and I asked her out. I feel like such a cockblocker.”
“I don’t like her Kikwang. Don’t..”


“DOn’t deny it Hyung. I could tell. She brings out a different side to you. I’m sorry. I knew that I should’ve ask you first and we should have worked it out. But I just saw her crying in the hallway and I just couldn’t stand there and do nothing. She was hurting Hyung.”
“And I was the one who hurt her. Hyuna doesn’t deserve someone as sadistic as me. You’re better for her.”
“Hyung. I knew I should’ve asked you. So I’m asking you now. Are you ok with me going out with Hyuna?”
“I….”

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation as the director’s assistant came in.
“Junhyung. We’re shooting again. We need you on the set now.” Junhyung nodded as he looked at Kikwang. Kikwang got the cue and started to leave.
“It’s ok. Go Hyung. We’ll continue this later.” Kikwang said as he left the dressing room.


On the set of the MV

“Ok cut. Perfect. Wow, you two look great together.” The Director complimented Hyuna and Junhyung as they smiled awkwardly.
“Thank you everyone. You’ve worked hard.” Hyuna said as they finish the last scene for the mv. As hyuna was about to go back into her dressing room, Junhyung grabbed her arms.
“We need to talk.” Junhyung said.

Hyuna nodded, knowing this was coming. They went into Hyuna’s dressing room for privacy.
“What?” Hyuna asked.
“SO you’re going out with Kikwang now?”
“Yes. I am. How is this any of your business?”
“My business? You’re dating one of my members and it isn’t any of my business.”
“I’m dating Kikwang, the person. Not Kikwang of Beast. There’s a difference.”
“There’s no difference Hyuna. With Kikwang, there is only one Kikwang. What you see is what you get.”
“So what? You know what I see in Kikwang?” Hyuna asked harshly as Junhyung stood there.
“I see someone who cares about me. Who likes me. Who doesn’t give me crap attitude any random moments and he actually considers my feelings. You know that Kikwang actually cares about what happens to me?”

“And I don’t?” Junhyung asked, frustrated that Hyuna couldn’t see his feelings for her.
“You didn’t even come after me to make sure I was ok. Kikwang was there for me.”
“what? That’s why you’re dating him?” Junhyung asked. He couldn’t believe that Hyuna didn’t know how much he cares about her. He remember the incident. Hyuna didn’t think that Junhyung ran after her but he remember the incident differently.

Flashback.

Junhyung stood there feeling like crap as Hyuna ran off with tears in her eyes. ‘Maybe I was too harsh.’ he contemplated running after her, thinking about giving her space or just confessing it all to her. Finally his heart won out as he decided to run after her.

He searched for her and couldn’t find her. Finally he turned into a hallway and stopped cold as the sight in front of him made his blood run cold. There in front of him was Kikwang and Hyuna in an embrace, a tight one. An embrace that spoke of trust and comfort. Junhyung looked sadly on and decided to leave the two alone before they saw him.

End Flashback.

“you think I didn’t come…”
“I don’t want to talk about it anymore Junhyung. I’m tired of fighting.” Hyuna said.
“Urrgh!! Ok. Fine. Let’s not talk about this anymore. I just want to know one thing. Are you happy with Kikwang?” JUnhyung asked as he seriously looked into Hyuna’s eyes. Hyuna looked away from his intense stare and nodded.
“Then case closed. Be happy with him.” Junhyung said sadly as he walked away from her, with his shoulders down. Hyuna closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face.


Later that night at Beast’s Dorms

“Hey Kikwang.” Junhyung greeted the singer as he entered the room. “I guess we need to finish the conversation huh?” Kikwang nodded.
“Hyung. I don’t want things to be awkward between us and I don’t want Beast to be affected.”
“and it won’t. listen no matter what happens, no matter who you date, we’re still gonna be Beast. We’re brothers.”
“Does that means?”
“Yeah. Hyuna is gonna be happier with you and that’s what I want. I want both of you to be happy.” Junhyung said as he tried to smile.
“I want you to be happy too Junhyung.”
“I’ll be ok. I just want you to take care of Hyuna. Treat her right.”
“I will. I promise.”
“Just take care of your girlfriend Kikwang. Just take care of your girlfriend.” Junhyung replied as he left Kikwang’s room. Kikwang smiled sadly as he said to himself outloud, “Don’t worry Hyung. I’ll take care of Hyuna just like she deserve.”

Junhyung closed the door to his room and leaned against it. ‘This is it.’ He thought. He just officially handed Hyuna over to Kikwang. He tried to smile but it just came out sadly. ‘Kikwang-ah. Take care of her. Take care of Hyuna. Take care of my girlfriend.’



End of Chapter Five.
(Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment