November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 4

MBLAQ (from left) : SeungHo (leader), GO, Mir (maknae), Thunder, LeeJoon

BEAST & 4Minute


Chapter Four: Blaq-Out

At 4Minute Dorm

“Jiyoon unnie, how are you and Top doing?” Seohyun asked as they do their makeup.
“It’s not going so well. I mean he’s really nice and hot.”
“True.” Gayoon chimed in as Hyuna giggled.
“LIke I was saying, He’s hot but I don’t know. I don’t really connect with him. I mean he’s in Japan I’m in Korea and I’m starting to realize that maybe I just idolize him.” Jiyoon answered sadly.
“Seems like everyone’s having boy trouble.” Hyuna said absentmindedly.

“Who else is having boy trouble Hyuna?” Jihyun asked, curious about the so called boy trouble. Hyuna tried to cover her comment. “No one-yah, I’m just saying.” She giggled nervously.
“Um-hum, sure.” Gayoon said. “Don’t think we didn’t notice the thingy between you and Kikwang the other day. Just because we’re old doesn’t mean we’re dumb.”
“What thing?”
“The whole “HYuna, I’ll grill your meat for you ok? And I’ll cut and I’ll feed it to you cause I love you. Mwah” Jihyun teased, mimicking Kikwang. Hyuna blushed.
“Yah, unnie!” They all laugh.

“Anyway, I have to look hot.” Gayoon said.
“Why? We’re just going to J.Tune to support Beast.” Seohyun asked. Gayoon sighed.
“Ahh, see? This is the difference between girls who has a man and girls who don’t. We’re going to J. Tune Seohyun.” Gayoon explained.
“Rain Bi owns the company.” Jiyoon emphasized the importance of looking hot. “Beside Mblaq is going to be there. We love our Beast boys and all but it’s nice to see fresh meat once in a while.” They all laughed as they finished getting ready.


AT J.TUNe

“Ok, let’s take a break.” the dance instructor said as the boys nodded happily.
“I’m ready for a break. How about a break for the whole day?” Doojoon teased.
“I was going to give you ten minutes but now you’ll have five.” the instructor said as he left the room. The other boys evil eyed Doojoon. Doojoon just smiled cheekily.

“Hello!” Jiyoon announced as 4minute enter the dance studio. “We’re here.”
“Hey, come in.” Yoseob said.
“Why does it smell like sweat in here?” Gayoon asked as the girls cover their noses. The boys’ face turned bright red.
“We’ve been dancing for four hours straight, with no break.” Doojoon complained.
“Oppa, here. I got you a milkshake.” Jihyun said she handed Doojoon a milkshake. Doojoon beamed as the other boys looking over in jealously.

“Hyuna-ah, did you bring me anything?” Kikwang asked as he hopped over to Hyuna. Hyuna nodded.
“we got you water.” Hyuna said as she handed a water bottle to everyone.
“Wow, Daebak. You guys are lifesavers.” Lee Joon smiled as he turned on his charm, making the girls blushed. Beast boys glared at Joon.

“Anyway, you guys. This is 4minute.” Yoseob said trying to introduce 4minute to Mblaq.
“We know.” Mblaq said dreamily. “We love your song Hot Issue.” Joon said.
“Muzik is the best.” Mir declared as he danced to the chorus of Muzik. “I like the muzik, d-d-d--da dancing muzik.”
“Forgive our maknae. He’s like this all the time.” Mblaq’s leader Seungho said as Mir pouted.
“No worries. I think it’s cute.” Seohyun said as she blushed. ‘I can’t believe I’m meeting Mir’ she thought to herself.
“Cute? I can dance like that too.” Dongwoon said as he did the dance too. Beast members pushed Dongwoon.
“Yah! Stop it!” Doojoon ordered as Junhyung held on to Dongwoon. ‘Maknaes’ Hyunseung thought to himself.

“Oppa, how are the rehearsals going?” Hyuna asked Junhyung. She wanted to break the tension that is between her and Junhyung. For some reason, she thought that Junhyung was ignoring her, ever since she ditched him during their monthly tradition. Junhyung stared at Hyuna.

Junhyung was speechless for the first time in his life. It was such a simple question too but after focusing all his energy into not letting his feelings for Hyuna show for the last two weeks, he was trying to figure out how to go about talking to her. Eventually, he just decided to settle on nodding his head.

“Hyuna, we’re doing great!! When you watch us, you won’t be able to keep your eyes off of us.” Yoseob answered for Junhyung. Yoseob didn’t know what’s wrong with Junhyung. Junhyung was talkative around everyone lately except for Hyuna. It seem as though he was purposely ignoring Hyuna. ‘Probably had one of their fights.’ Yoseob though to himself. But still, he didn’t want to see Hyuna being ignored.

“Ok, five minutes up!” the Instructor came back in. “Let’s start again.” the boys groaned as the girls took a seat to watch the rehearsals.
“Seungho, are you ok?” Thunder asked. “You don’t look so well.”
“My back hurts.” Seungho answered. Mblaq looked at the dance instructor. “Teacher, I had a little accident.”
“I know. Why don’t you sit out for the rest of the day.” THe instructor said as the boys looked on in envy.

Seungho took a seat next to Jiyoon. He smiled shyly at her as she blushed. “Hi” Seungho said.
“Hi.” Jiyoon answered shyly. The four girls decided to leave Jiyoon and Seungho alone by discreetly moving away from the two.
“Are you ok?” Jiyoon asked worried about Seungho, who looked like he was in pain. He nodded.
“I just hurt my back. I’m fine.” Seungho smiled.

“Wow, you guys look great!” Gayoon yelled out at the boys dancing. Hyunseung looked at Gayoon and smiled.
“How about after practice, we’ll treat you guys to dinner?” Jihyun said to Seungho as he nodded enthusiastically looking at Jiyoon.
“Deal. Just remember that we eat a lot.”

Later that night

Mblaq, Beast and 4minute went to an Italian restaurant. Doojoon and Jihyun were sitting next to each other, while Seohyun was in the middle of Dongwoon and Mir. As for Gayoon, she was in the middle of Hyunseung and G.O. Thunder and Joon were sitting next to each other while Hyuna was sitting next to Joon and Kikwang. Junhyung tried to sit furthest away from Hyuna but ended up sitting in front of her, next to Yoseob.

“I’m starving. I want to eat everything on the menu.” Mir declared, rubbing his tummy. Seohyun giggled. ‘He’s so cute!’ She thought to herself as Dongwoon glared at Mir.
“Pig.” Dongwoon called Mir. Mir just shrugged.
“Hyuna-ah, what do you want to eat?” Joon asked Hyuna.
“I think I want seafood pasta.” Hyuna smiled at Joon. “Me too.” Joon said. “I guess great minds think alike.”
“Hyuna-ah, thanks for coming to watch us rehearse. I felt more energized when you’re there.” Kikwang said, trying to steal Hyuna’s attention away from Joon.
“No problem. I love the routine. You guys have all of my favorite dances.”
“Yah. She’s not the only one that was there you know? We were there too.” Jihyun teased Kikwang. Kikwang just smiled. “I know Jihyun. But I’m especially happy that Hyuna was there. Hehe.”

Yoseob just rolled his eyes and looked at the menu. He was starving after dancing for five hours straight. He looked over at the table and realized that everyone was in their own little web of drama, except for Thunder and him of course. He also looked over at Junhyung. Junhyung was just staring a little too intently at the menu, making sure that he’s not looking in front of him. Yoseob was really curious now about what’s wrong with Junhyung. Why Junhyung who’s naggy has been quiet whenever 4minute is around now. The only reason he can think of is Hyuna. ‘They could’ve had a fight but they would’ve made up by now. Hyuna seems fine.’

“Junhyung, are you ok?” Hyunseung asked, forcing Junhyung to look up and nod.
“Yeah, hyung. I’m fine. Just tired.”

‘So I’m not the only one who noticed that something’s wrong.’ Yoseob thought as he looked over at Hyunseung and Doojoon’s worried expressions. ‘What the hell is going on? I’ll just ask later.’ Yoseob thought.

“Oppa, are you really ok?” Hyuna asked Junhyung. Junhyung just nodded. “Junhyung-ah. Did I do something wrong?” Hyuna asked bluntly. She was really tried of Junhyung ignoring her for the last few days. It hurt her to be so distant with Junhyung and she really wanted to know if she did something wrong.
“I’m just tired Hyuna.” Junhyung said again. Hyuna pouted. Kikwang, noticing Hyuna’s sadness, placed his hands on top of hers. Hyuna looked up at Kikwang and then at Junhyung who seemed to be pissed off now.
“Junhyung-ah…” Hyuna started but was cut off by Junhyung.

“Nothing-yah. Like I said I’m just tired.” Junhyung snapped as he left the table, leaving Hyuna in shock.
“You know Junhyung and his mood swings.” Doojoon said trying to ease the tension. Hyuna just smiled awkwardly. Gayoon suppressed her anger. She was really mad for Hyuna. ‘How dare Junhyung treat her like this’ She thought. She was super protective of her members and it hurts her to see one of her members being mistreated. Hyunseung noticing Gayoon’s anger smiled at her and tried to distract her by talking about the most random thing he can think of.
“Gayoon-ah, do you know that they used to give out sphagetti in Italian’s McDonald?” Hyunseung asked as Gayoon just looked at him with a wtf look on her face.



A couple of days later

“Yah Doojoon hyung. Can I talk to you?” Yoseob asked the leader who was trying to sleep. Doojoon nodded as Yoseob continued on. “What’s wrong with Junhyung lately?”
“So you noticed too huh?” Doojoon asked.
“Of course. I’m not an idiot. Even an idiot would notice that Junhyung is really quiet lately.”
“Yeah. We’re not exactly sure but I think it has to do with Hyuna.” Doojoon answered.
“We? Who’s we?”
“Hyunseung and me.” Yoseob pouted.
“Yah, so you two just stay up and talk about the rest of us?”
“Of course yeah. We gossip about everyone. Espeically about how crazy you are. Now let me go to sleep.” Doojoon yelled. Yoseob pouted and left the room.

Later that day.

HyuNa & JunHyung

“Ok you guys. The performance were awesome. Good job everyone.” The President Lee clapped as Beast and 4Minute beamed. “Now I want to give you guys a little break. But Hyuna is about to start her solo activities soon.” Hyuna nodded as the rest of the members congratulated her.

“Hyuna-sshi, are you ready to go solo?” Hyuna nodded.
“I think so. I mean I know my members will help me if I need help.” 4minute nodded.
“Good. But I have this great song for you. It’s call Change. I think you’ll love it and people will love it. Junhyung-yah. I want you to be in it too.” Junhyung looked up in surprise at President Lee.
“President, I don’t think…”
“Good for you. Artists shouldn’t be thinking.” The President teased. “Junhyung, this is a great song. You and Hyuna will do great.” President Lee smiled proudly as Hyuna and Junhyung nodded awkwardly as Kikwang looked on in jealously.

After the meeting.

“Wow, Hyuna. I love the song.” Jihyun said after they listened to the beat of Change.
“I do too. I can dance to this all day. This is gonna be Daebak.” Maknae Seohyun said as Dongwoon nodded.
“Thanks guys. I wish I was doing it with you guys.” Hyuna said.
“We’ll do other songs together ya.” Jiyoon smiled at Hyuna.

“Hyung, aren’t you excited about the song too?” Dongwoon asked Junhyung. Junhyung just shrugged.
“Yah. How can you not be excited? It’ll be your first solo stage too without Beast.” Yoseob said.
“What’s there to be excited about? It’s just a damn song. Beside I don’t want to do it but the President is forcing me to.” Junhyung replied coldly as Gayoon and Hyuna glared at him. Hyuna tried to calm herself down. She was really getting pissed off at Junhyung’s attitude lately.
“Hyuna-ah, try not to screech on this song too ok?” Junhyung said as Hyuna exploded.
“Yah. YONG JUNHYUNG. OUTSIDE NOW.” Hyuna yelled as Junhyung’s eyes open wide. He just timidly followed Hyuna outside.

Hyuna led Junhyung down to a secluded hallway and then she turned around abruptly almost causing a collision with her and Junhyung. Junhyung just stood her, coolly.
“Yah. What’s your problem?” Hyuna yelled.
“My problem? I don’t have a problem. I’m not the one’s that yelling.” Junhyung replied.
“Oh I’d say you have a problem. For the last few weeks, you’ve been quiet, you’ve been mean and rude.”
“I’m always like that.” Junhyung yelled.
“But you’re not like that to me.” Hyuna replied softly. Junhyung felt really bad at making Hyuna sad but he knew that this is what he had to do. It’ll be better for everyone if Hyuna wasn’t close to him anymore.
“Why? Why do you think you’re special enough to be treated better than everyone else?” Junhyung asked as Hyuna teared up.
“What?” Junhyung sighed frustratdely at Hyuna.
“You drive me crazy Hyuna.” He yelled.
“Fine, then just don’t ever talk to me again.” Hyuna yelled back as she ran away from Junhyung into another hallway.
Junhyung punched the wall as he watched Hyuna ran away. He was deciding to go after her. ‘But this is what I wanted. I wanted Kikwang to be with her. I should be stronger.’ He thought but he decided to give into his urge as he ran after Hyuna.

Hyuna ran and sought refuge in a empty hallway as she crouched down against a wall and sobbed. She was so hurt by Junhyung’s comments. She thought that she was special to Junhyung but apparently she wasn’t.

“Hyuna-ah.” A voice said. “Don’t cry anymore yah. I’m here now.” Hyuna looked up to see him standing over her.



Five days later

“And cut. Great job Hyuna.” The Director said. “Next we’ll go to the scene with you and Junhyung.” Hyuna nodded. “Ok, Director-nim.” Hyuna said as she looked at Junhyung who was getting ready to shoot the scene. It had been a couple of days after the fight but it’s still weird. Hyuna tried to shook the problem out of her head and tried to focus on the filming. This next scene would be the hardest to shoot for both of them.

“Ok, I want you two to look at each other. Junhyung, you should have your hands on her shoulders and Hyuna, flirt with him a little.” They both nodded as Junhyung placed his hands on Hyuna’s shoulders. Hyuna gasped softly but tried to calm herself down.

“Yah! Why is it so awkward? Remember you two are supposed to be burning it.” The Director shouted. Junhyung collected himself. He can’t believe that he, who was never nervous around girls, was nervous to touch a girl. He sighed to himself which Hyuna mistook it as a sign of his annoyance with her.

After a couple of hours and numerous takes, the director finally yelled “Cut.” Junhyung and Hyuna sighed a breath of relief from the weirdness. “Good job everyone!” Hyuna said. Junhyung just smiled. Hyuna was about to make her way back to the dressing room when Junhyung said “Hyuna. We need to talk.” Hyuna looked at Junhyung waiting for him to say something.

Junhyung tried to come up with what to say. He knew exactly what he wanted to say but it wouldnt come out. He wanted to say that he was sorry about treating her like that, he wanted to tell her that he likes her a lot and he wanted to say screw everything else, he wanted to be with her, that she was special to him and that Kikwang, Joon or anyone else wouldn’t care about her as much as he will. But he remained speechless.

Hyuna sighed defeated. She was hoping that he would say things she wanted to hear but it was apparent that Junhyung didn’t care. She was about to made her way back to her dressing room when Junhyung yelled out her name again. “Hyuna.” She decided to keep on walking and not turn back when she was pulled into a hug.

Junhyung yelled out her name again but she just kept on going. Junhyung sighed and as he was about to follow her, Kikwang came running in on the set and pulled Hyuna into a hug. ‘WTF just happened?’


“Hyuna-ah, you were great.” Kikwang said as he hugged Hyuna.
“Thanks oppa.” Hyuna smiled, relieved to see Kikwang who saved her from a confrontation with Junhyung.
“Kikwang-yah. What are you doing here?” Junhyung asked, curious about what he was doing here.
“Hyung, I’m just visiting Hyuna. What? Can’t a guy visit his Girlfriend on her first solo video filming?” Kikwang said as Junhyung’s heart dropped.

“Girlfriend?” Junhyung asked shocked, hoping that he heard wrong but Kikwang nodded.
“Yeah. Girlfriend. Kim Hyuna is my girlfriend and has been for a four days now.” Kikwang declared proudly as Hyuna tried to smile. At that moment, Junhyung’s biggest wish and his biggest nightmare just came true. The girl that he like was with his member and he pushed those two together.

End of Chapter Four. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment