November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 7

Hey everyone again!!! I bring to you guys another update of this story..I don’t update this story as much as I want to so from today I’ll try to update more keke but no promises. Anyway, I realized that my story has gotten too dark n I want to bring it more into the happy side so probably after this chapter, it might go in a different direction… Might>>> hehe..the couples will stay the same as of now. Enough talking. Enjoy chapter Seven.


Chapter 7: Clearing the Air

At a park

Hyuna brought her jacket closer to her body as she tried to stay warm during a cold winter night. She tried to look for Junhyung and looking for a person who dressed as unique as Junhyung in an empty park at night was proving to be harder than she thought. As she was about to call him, she spotted a person sitting on a swing, who seemed to be deep in thought. Hyuna automatically recognized his burgundy sweater with the gold tassles and she worried for him as he looked freezing. She approached him carefully.

“Oppa.” Her word seemed to break Junhyung from his thoughts as he looked up and smile at Hyuna. Hyuna returned the smile and took a seat on the empty swing next to him. “Oppa, aren’t you cold?”

Junhyung looked at his clothing and shrugged. “I was too deep in thoughts that I didn’t notice.”

“Why did you call me here?” Junhyung hesitated for a second.

“Cause we need to talk.” Hyuna nodded, signaling Junhyung to go on.
“About you and Kikwang and our friendship.”
“Oh, ok. I know it was kind of a shock to you and I’m sorry but how do you feel about me going out with Kikwang?”

“He’s a good guy.”
“I don’t mean what you think about Kikwang. I know you love him. I meant how do you feel about me and Kikwang together.”
“I…I… Damn it. What do you want me to say Hyuna?”

“the truth. What you are really feeling inside.”
“You don’t want to know.”
“I do Oppa.”
“Let me ask you something then. Do you even care about my opinion?”
“Of course I do. That’s why I asked.”
“REally? So if I told you that I don’t want you to date him, you would break up with him? Right now? I matter that much to you?”
“You’re my best friend!” Hyuna yelled.

“Answer my question Hyuna.” Junhyung yelled back, letting his frustration show.
“what do you want me to say Junhyung?”
“I don’t even know myself. I don’t….I don’t even know how we got here.”

Hyuna calmed her emotions down a little and answered “It’s my fault. I was acting weird.”
“NO it’s mine. It’s cause of me and my stupid moods.” Junhyung sighed. “How did we get here, to this position? We were best friends. Now we can’t even talk to each other without yelling. I miss talking to you Hyuna.”

“I miss you too Oppa.” Hyuna closed her eyes and sighed. It hurt Junhyung to see Hyuna like that and knowing that she was feeling that because of him.

“Look Hyuna. Kikwang….Kikwang is a good guy and he likes you a lot.”
“I know.”
“So I’d say be happ….”

“Oppa. Are you seriously telling me to be happy with Kikwang? Your band member?” JUnhyung didn’t answer.

“Oppa? Seriously? You can stand to see me and Kikwang together, dating. Us holding hands, us kissing? Do you seriously think of me as your little sister only? Is that what I am to you?”
“Hyuna. You know you’re my best friend.” Hyuna scoffed. “I just want to see you happy.”

“really? Is that why you’ve been ignoring me ever since I’ve been dating Kikwang? Cause you think I’ll be happy having you not talk to me?”
“DAMN IT!!! Why are you making this so difficult?”
“You’re the one that’s making this difficult.” Hyuna yelled back. “I just want to hear you say what you’re really feeling instead of what you think I want to hear. Can’t you be honest with me?”
“What good would that do huh? If I seriously tell you what I’m feeling, it will get more complicated than it already is.”
“I don’t care how complicated it’ll get. I want to know. What are your feelings for me? Do you really approve of me and Kikwang?”

Junhyung didn’t answer, causing Hyuna to scoff. She was so frustrated at this conversation. They were getting nowhere. She knew that Junhyung had to have some feelings for her or else he wouldn’t be struggling this much. She just wanted to make doubly sure of those feelings. She sighed as Junhyung still wouldn’t answer her question.

“Damn it Junhyung!!!! Answer me!”
“How do you think I feel about you and Kikwang?” JUnhyung exploded. “DO you really think I like seeing you and Kikwang together, dating? Do you really think that? Of course I don’t approve of you and Kikwang. But what can I do at this point?!! I can’t say ‘Hyuna, break up with Kikwang!! Leave him and come to me!!’ I can’t say that now can I? I can’t betray my member like that. I can’t be selfish with my feelings and just do whatever I want and let Beast break up. Beside you’re the one that chose him in the first place. Why do you care about what I think?” Junhyung yelled.

“Because I like you OPPA!!!” Hyuna blurted out. “I like you Yong Junhyung!!! You know I only chose him because you‘re the one that let me go. But I still can‘t get over you. You‘re the one that I really like.” Junhyung was surprised and shock at her outburst. But he replied sadly, “But Lee Kikwang is the one you’re dating.”

Hyuna’s eyes started to tear up as Junhyung’s regretful reply. “Because I’m just a little sister to you.” Junhyung shook his head.

“Hyuna-yah, you’re more than that to me. You’re my….”
“If you say best friend, I am seriously going to kill myself.”
“You’re my everything.” Junhyung answered, catching Hyuna off guard.
“Oppa.”
“Hyuna, you’re the one I cared about since 6months ago. You’re the one I want, not as my little sister, but as my girlfriend. You’re the one who I can joke around with and have fun with.” Hyuna smiled.

“But you’re also the one that Kikwang is in love with. You’re also the one he’s dating. How can I take you away from him?” Junhyung asked. “I’m his hyung and we’re Beast. I can’t do this to him. I can’t break up Beast because of my selfish feelings.”

“Oppa.” Hyuna started to cry as Junhyung closed his eyes, holding back his own emotions.
“Hyuna-yah. You should be with Kikwang. No matter what I feel for you, I’m not good for you. I’m too moody, I’m too rough. Kikwang will take care of you better than I can.”
“But you’re the one…” Hyuna was interrupted by a ring. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from Kikwang. She sighed and composed herself and answered the phone.

“Hi Oppa.”
“Hyuna-yah. Where are you? I called the dorm and they said you left. Are you ok?”
“Yea oppa. I’m fine. I just decided to go for a walk.” Hyuna lied, feeling guilty.
“Oh in the cold? Did you take a lot of sweater with you? Should I come and pick you up? Where are you?”
“Don’t worry about me Oppa. I’m fine. I’m just in the park.”
“Are you sure?”
“Mmm.” Hyuna nodded, even though Kikwang can’t see her.
“Ok. How about this? I’ll make some hot chocolate for you and come over to your dorm. Just call me when you get home. OK?”
“Oppa, it’s ok.”
“I really want to do this for you Hyuna. I want to take care of you.” Kikwang said. Unfortuenly, Hyuna’s phone was loud enough for Junhyung to overhear the conversation. Junhyung looked away after Kikwang’s last statement, feeling like complete crap. Hyuna just agreed.

“Ok Oppa. Bye.” She hung up. She closed her eyes, feeling guilty about what she is doing. She started to cry. Junhyung wanted to comfort Hyuna but he just stood still.

“Hyuna yah. Don’t cry.”
“How can I not? I’m a horrible person. I’m dating Kikwang and I just lied to him. He’s being sweet and nice and I don’t even deserve it.”

“Don’t say that Hyuna. You deserve the best.”
“no I don’t. I’m dating someone and here I am confessing my feelings for somebody else.” she cried harder. Junhyung couldn’t control himself as he pulled her into a hug.
“Hyuna. Don’t cry. This is the reason why I can’t be with you. I’ll just hurt you like I’m hurting you right now.”
“Oppa.”
“I want you to be happy. That’s what I want more than anything else in the world. Kikwang will make you happy.”
“What about your happiness?”
“don’t worry about me. Forget about me. Forget about having any feelings for me.”
“I don’t want to lose you Oppa.”

“Who said you will? You will never lose me. No matter what, I’m here for you.”
“I don..”

“Kikwang will make you happy.”
“Will we still be good friends as before?” Hyuna asked nervously. Junhyung smiled.
“As long as I’m here, we’re gonna be best friend. I’ll be watching out.” JUnhyung answered. He tried to smile at Hyuna who is crying harder than before.

“Why does it feel like we’re breaking up when we never dated?”
“Cause we are. I need to get my feelings in control and be happy for you and Kikwang. And you need to stop feeling guilty and give Kikwang a chance. We just need to start over fresh.” Hyuna nodded.

“My feelings for you can’t just go away tonight. But tomorrow, I’ll start over fresh cause you want me to.” Hyuna replied. Junhyung nodded and hugged Hyuna one last time and kissed her head.

“I’m going now.” Hyuna said.
“I’ll walk you.” Hyuna shook her head.
“no it’s ok. I need to go by myself. I have a lot to think about. Oppa, I hope that you’ll be happy too.” Hyuna said as she walked away, leaving Junhyung in the park alone.

Junhyung sighed as he watched Hyuna walked away. ‘I did it. I let her go.’ He tried to smile but failed to do so as he realized the repercussions of his actions. He just basically pushed Hyuna into Kikwang’s arms. But he knew that it was better for Hyuna, Kikwang, Beast and everyone else involved. ‘Why is it so complicated? When does love hurt so much?’


As Hyuna walked home by herself, she couldn’t control the tears coming out of her eyes. She promised Junhyung that she would forget about him and give Kikwang a real chance. Deep down inside, she wasn’t sure that she can completely forget about Junhyung but she knew she has to.

Hearing Kikwang’s devotion to her makes her feel like crap. She felt guilty that he seems to like her so much and she has feelings for two people. ‘Junhyung oppa’ she said to herself. ‘Let me just like you for tonight and tomorrow I promise I’ll try to forget about you.’



End of Chapter Seven. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment