November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 2

BEAST (from left) : JunHyung, HyunSeung, GiKwang, YoSeob, DooJoon, Dongwoon

4Minute (top from left) : JiYoon, HyuNa, JiHyun (below from left) : GaYoon, SoHyun

Chapter 2: One Video, One Interview, One Disaster Part Deux

"Good afternoon viewers. This is Leah from Pops in Seoul where we're bringing you the hottest K-pop artists around. Today we have not one, not two but six, yes six, beastly men joining us. Bursting onto the scene with their hot single Bad Girl, please welcome from Cube Entertainment, BEAST!" host Leah announced.

Junhyung tried to control himself. It was their first live interview in front of a recording audience and he was nervous as heck. Even more nervous than their debut performance. Junhyung is well, a good rapper, but not such a good speaker. He didn't want to piss anyone off and ruin Beast. 'I'll just keep my mouth shut' He thinks to himself.

"So Beast, why don't you guys introduce yourself." Leah said. Doojoon changed into his leader demeanor and took over the mic.
"1, 2, 3" Doojoon said. "Hello, We're Beast!" The members said together.
"Hi everyone, I'm the leader of Beast Doojoon."
"Hello, I'm Hyungseung."
"Wassup, I'm Junhyung, Beast's rapper."
"Hiyum, I'm Kikwang."
"Hello all, I'm Yoseob-shi."
"Hi everybody, I'm Beast's magnae, Dongwoon."

"So you guys have just debuted at the Music Bank. How do you guys feel?" Leah asked.
"Excited, nervous, we're just anticipating for the next performances so that we can show a better side to Beast." Doojoon answered.
"I love the new single, Bad Girl. So tell me do any of you guys have any expereince with a bad girl before?" Leah asked. Beast remained quiet and thought of their manager's words. "It's better for you guys to pretend that you're gay. No scandals. Say No, No, NO NO!"

"No." They all answered once, catching Leah off guard. Doojoon composed himself.
"I mean, the only ladies we have in our lives are our fans and I don't think any of them are bad." Doojoon answered. 'Nice save' Hyungseung thought.

"But I'm sure, since you guys are so handsome, that you have ladies swarming you."
"We're really not that handsome. I think there are better looking guys out there." Yoseob answered. 'Speak for yourself.' Kikwang thought to himself. 'I'm pretty darn cute.'

"So I know that you guys are from Cube Entertainment, with a sister group 4minute."
"Yes, our sunbaes" Junhyung answered.
"Wow, you speak so formally huh? Sunbaes?" Leah joked. Junhyung scoffed to himself as he remembered the first time Hyuna talked to him. It was when she ran into him and dropped ice cream over his head. She was shocked too by the fact that Junhyung called her sunbae. 'Hmph, just because I have a bad boy look doesn't mean I can't be polite."

"Anyway, so you guys are really close to 4Minute?" Leah asked.
"Yea, we're like a family." Kikwang answered.
"So I have to ask and I'm sure many wants to know. You guys are hot," Yoseob and Hyungseung blushed. " And 4minute girls are very pretty. Do you guys ever think about hooking up with each other?" Immediately all the guys shook their heads, remembering their manager's words.

"No, it'll be weird." Doojoon answered while thinking of Jihyun. 'Well it wouldn't be weird as much as it would be awesome' Doojoon thought.
"Weird?"
"Yea," Dongwoon tried to clarified. "They are like our friends and friends don't hook up with friends."
"Right. So you're saying that we won't be seeing any lovelines or skinships with oh let's just say Kikwang and Seohyun-shi or Hyuna and Junhyung?" Leah teased. Upon hearing Hyuna's name, Junhyung snapped out of his memories of Hyuna and snapped back to reality. He smirked. He was about to answer when ....

"No and No. There won't be Kikwang and Seohyun nor will there be any Hyuna and Junhyung." Kikwang answered a little too loudly. Junhyung resisted the urge to roll his eyes. 'Can he make it anymore obvious that he likes Hyuna?' Yoseob thought.

Junhyung, remembering the manager's order, answered "Kim Hyuna and me? No. I don't think so."
"She's not your type then huh?" Leah's interest in the interview suddenly increased.
"She's very cute. But cute as in what I think of as a little sister. Kim Hyuna is just a little sister to me." Junhyung answered. 'There, that should make manager hyung happy.'

Meanwhile at 4Minute Dorm.

"Kim Hyuna is just a little sister to me." The television screen blurred out. Hyuna sat there in shock. Her shock quickly changed into sadness. " A little sister?" Jihyun scoffed in disbelief. "Yah, we aren't thinking about dating you either." Jihyun yelled to the t.v screen.

"Jihyun-yah, they can't hear you, ya know." Jiyoon said.
"Of course I know that. But they're making it sounds like we are desperate to date them or something."
"You know that manager probably made them say that." Gayoon reasoned. "No need to get upset about it." Gayoon turned to Hyuna who is still staring at the T.V. "Hyuna, are you ok?" Hyuna snapped out of her thought and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry. Let me just go get something to eat. I'm gonna head over to Cube." Hyuna said and ran out the door.
"She's acting weird." Jiyoon noted and went back to texting.

"Yah, who are you texting so much to these days?" Gayoon asked, curious about who Jiyoon is talking to 24 hours a day.
"Probably, Top-oppa." Seohyun blurted out and as soon as she said that, she covered her mouth in fear. "Aigoo, I said too much."

"You and Top? Top as in Top from Big Bang? TOp as in the best rapper in K-pop TOP? AND YOU KEPT IT FROM US???" Jihyun yelled.
"Stop screaming in my ear yah. Yes it's TOP from Big Bang."
"Who, what, when, where, why?" Gayoon spurted out.
"Me and Top, bathroom, Music Bank, three weeks ago and cause we can." Jiyoon answered as she ran away from prying eyes of the three members. "See you guys later." Jiyoon yelled out.

AT CUBE

"Hyuna-ah, are you ok?" A trainee asked as she passed by a unusal sad looking Hyuna. Hyuna smiled and nodded. "Take care of yourself huh?"
"Thank you unnie."

Hyuna tried to be her upbeat self but she couldn't help but think of Junhyung's comment in the interview. A little sister is what Junhyung viewed her as. And for some unexplained reason, she felt like she was slapped in the face with the comment. 'Why am I feeling like this? Since when did I start having fee... NO, I don't have feelings for Yong Junhyung. I don't. I don't' Hyuna repeated to herself. As she turned to corner, she ran smackdabbed into Kikwang and the other members of Beast.

"Hyuna-ah," Kikwang showed his bright smile."DId you see our first live interview? Weren't we great?" Hyuna smiled and nodded. It was hard for her not to smile around Kikwang. He just had this personality that made everyone happy, even when they were down. "Yea, congratulation guys." BEAST members beamed at the comment.

"So what was your favorite part? THe part when I sang acapella, or dance or ..." Kikwang asked.
"I liked every part." Hyuna answered. "You guys really showed a truthful side of yourself." Hyuna added, hoping to subtly clarified what Junhyung said was his true feelings or what the manager told them to say. When Junhyung nodded, Hyuna felt her heart break a little. "Yep, we were really honest about ourselves." Dongwoon added and Hyuna's heart cracked a little more when Junhyung nodded again.

"Hyuna-ah, let's go get some ice cream." Kikwang said and was about to reach for Hyuna's hands when Junhyung beat him to the punch and grabbed her hands first.

"Yah!!" Hyuna screamed, suprised by Junhyung's force.
"Sorry, Kikwang, Hyuna can't go with you." Junhyung said.
"AW, why?" Kikwang pouted.
"Cause today is the 20th. It's the day when Hyuna and I celebrate our first meeting by getting ice cream. Really sorry." Junhyung said and was about to leave with Hyuna when Hyuna shook herself out of Junhyung's grasp.

"Sorry, Junhyung, I can't go today."
"What? WHY? We've never missed the day once." Junhyung said, as he felt his anger rising. 'Don't tell me that it's so you can go with Kikwang' Junhyung hoped.
"I'm just really tired and I just want to go back to the dorm." Hyuna said.
"Are you feeling ok?" Junhyung felt her forehead.
"Yea, I'm fine Oppa." Hyuna made sure to stress the word Oppa but Junhyung didn't seem to notice. 'Maybe I'm making a big deal about this.' Hyuna thought.

"She's ok, hyung. Isn't that nice? A big brother taking care of his little sister." Kikwang butted in, not liking the intense moment between Hyuna and Junhyung. "Hyuna-ah, how about I walk you to your dorm ok? Let's go."

"I think I'll walk her." Junhyung interfered.
"No, why don't you rest hyung?"
"You should rest Kikwang, After all, don't you have filming tomorrow?"
"Yea but I think the fresh air would do me good."
"I think it's too cold outside. We wouldn't want you to get sick now." Doojoon and Hyungseung rolled their eyes at the behaviors of the two members.


"Enough!" Yoseob yelled. "I'll walk Hyuna home."
"I'll join you. I need to talk to Seohyun anyway." Dongwoon said. Hyuna nodded, relieved to be away from the pressures of Junhyung and Kikwang. Hyuna, Yoseob and Dongwoon made their way to the dorms.

"Hyuna, wait." Junhyung yelled out. Hyuna turned around. Junhyung walked over to her and gave her his jacket.
"It's too cold outside yah. Here take this." Hyuna smiled and put on his jacket.
"Now remember, this is my favorite jacket so you better take care of it."
"Got it Oppa, Thanks." Hyuna left.

Kikwang just stared at Junhyung, trying to process what happened. 'Whats going on? I'm not a dummy, I can figure it out. Does Junhyung hyung like Hyuna?' He reasoned with himself. 'Nah, he couldn't like her.' He rationalized and realized that the members left him standing alone in the hallways like an idiot. "YAH, is it how you guys treat a member?" Kikwang shrieked as he made his way into the lounge.


ENd of Chapter Two (
Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

2 comments:

Dustin Parker said...

very funny, very insightful, very articulate

Rozy^^ said...

i'll post 3rd chapter soon!!enjoy^^.

Post a Comment