November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 9

Hello hello hello!!! I’m here once again bringing you guys another chapter. Without any further ado, here’s chapter 9.

Chapter 9: The Tangle Web We Weave Part II



At Cube Loung

“Ahh!! This is the best!” Yoseob exclaimed as he put his arm around Doojoon. “You guys are really my best friends.”
“Yea, yea.” Doojoon answered as Yoseob pouted.
“You guys have a really good lounge. I’m jealouse!” G.O said as Thunder nodded.
“We don’t even have a lounge over at J.Tune.” Thunder said, agreeing with G.O.
“I’d rather have 4minute than a lounge over at J.Tune.” Joon said, earning glares from Beast boys.
“Stay away from our girls ok?” Kikwang joked as Joon scoffed.
“Lucky bastards. We’ve told Rain Sunbaenim that we need a girl group but he always said how MBLAQ is already hard enough.” G.O explained.
“That’s because you guys have an overactive, always hyper, loud and uncontrollable Mir over there.” Doojoon pointed to Mir who was on the other side, talking with Sohyun.


At the other side

“So Sohyun, how’s school going” Mir asked.
“It’s really fun. I like it.”
“I’d bet you would look cute in your uniform. Hehe.” SOhyun blushed at the statement.
“Oppa, you’re so sweet.” Mir beamed at Sohyun’s statement.

Back to the other side of the Lounge

“I’d love to stay and chit chat with you guys but I have to go stop Dongwoon from beating up Mir.” Doojoon said before running over to Dongwoon and trying to calm him down.

“Let me just beat him up once Hyung. Just once.” Dongwoon said, trying to pry his arms out of Doojoon’s tough grip.
“Dongwoon, let it go. Sohyun isn’t your girlfriend.”
“I know that duh. But Mir is all over her.”
“Then maybe you should do the same.” Doojoon advised Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked like he just came up with the best idea in the world.
“THanks Hyung. You’re the smartest ever.” Dongwoon hugged Doojoon.


“Where did Jiyoon go?” Jihyun asked Hyuna, who was drinking coffee with Kikwang.
“I think her and Seungho left for their date.”
“Oh, anyway look at you two. How cute are you guys?” Jihyun asked causing Hyuna and Kikwang to blush.
“Unnie!”
“What? You two are adorable.” Junhyung rolled his eyes at that statement and tried to concentrate on anything else.

“They are cute together and thankfully they’re nowhere as mushy as you and Doojoon.” Gayoon entered the conversation, sticking up for Hyuna.
“Yah! What do you mean mushy?” Jihyun glared at Gayoon while Hyuna laughed.
“Oh, Oppa. You’re too cute. No Jihyun, you are!” Gayoon imitated Jihyun and Doojoon. “NO you! No YOU! You would look cute in a potato sack!!”

“Is that supposed to be me?” Doojoon ran over to join in the conversation. Gayoon just nodded as others laughed.
“Yah. That doesn’t sound like me at all.” Doojoon pouted as he and Jihyun walked away from the group.

“That sounded like him didn’t it?” Gayoon asked and Hyuna nodded. Gayoon just shrugged as she went back to Hyunseung’s side.

“Hyuna, I’ll be right back ok?” Kikwang said, as he spotted Junhyung getting up to get another cup of coffee. Hyuna nodded as Kikwang ran over to Junhyung.

“Hey.” Kikwang said as Junhyung nodded.
“What’s up?”
“I need to talk to you. About your walk in the park.” Junhyung froze as soon as Kikwang said that. Junhyung wasn’t sure what Hyuna told Kikwang about that night and the last thing he wanted was for Kikwang to think something happened that night and get Hyuna in trouble.
“What do you mean?”
“Were you by yourself that night?” Junhyung nodded.

“OF course I was by myself. Who else could’ve been there?”
“So you weren’t with Hyuna?” Junhyung tried his best to remain calm.
“OF course. Like I said, why would she had been there?”
“Hyung, you said you approve of me and Hyuna. That you’d support us together. Have you changed your mind about that?” Junhyung sighed.
“No I haven’t. like I said before I want you and Hyuna to be together. Ok?” Kikwang took a moment to answer and finally smiled and nodded at Junhyung who released a breath of relief silently. The two boys hugged quickly.


Later .


“Oppa!” Hyuna called as she looked around the empty corridor of Cube Entertainment. She had received a text from Junhyung a couple of minutes ago, asking her to come out. And now that she had, she can’t find him.

“Oppa.” She called out again and was surprised when a hand grabbed her, covered her mouth and pulled her into a room. She was about to scream when she realized that the hand belonged to Junhyung.

“Yah! You scared me!” Junhyung let Hyuna go and mumbled a quick sorry.
“What did you call me out here for?” Hyuna asked.
“What did you tell Kikwang about the other night?” JUnhyung asked as Hyuna’s eyes furrowed in confusion. She really didn’t want to think about the other night because every time she thinks about it, the more she wants to cry. She had been trying to get over that night for the last few days and she had been doing good until Junhyung mentioned it again.

“ I just told him that I went out for a walk. Why?”
“By yourself?” Hyuna nodded.
“He just asked me if I was with you that night.” Hyuna’s eyes opened wide.
“What did you tell him?”
“I just told him no. I was by myself. I didn’t want to get you in trouble.” Hyuna nodded.
“Aigoo. I hate lying to him. I feel so guilty about everything.”

“Don’t be. We didn’t do anything.”
“Then why do we have to lie to him? Obviously we feel like we did something wrong right?”
“you feel like that because you’re a good person. If you were a bad person, you wouldn’t care about lying to him.” Junhyung replied.
“Junhyung oppa.” Hyuna called, making Junhyung feel something inside. He hasn’t heard that voice in a while, the voice that Hyuna usually saved for him only. The whiny, soft voice that Junhyung grew to love. He shook himself out of his thoughts and tried to remain as platonic as possible.
“Yeah?”
“I….Never mind. I’m leaving.” Hyuna left Junhyung in the room alone. Junhyung groaned and sat down on the couch. Frustrated, he ran his fingers through his hair. He knew that it would be hard but he didn’t realize that it would be this hard.


Over at 4Mintue Dorm

“Seungho Oppa. Thanks for the coffee and dinner.” Jiyoon said as they walked into the building. They entered the elevator.
“SUre. It was really fun. I want to do it again. Let’s do it again?” Seungho asked nervously.
“Yeah. Sure.” Seungho smiled at Jiyoon’s answer. The elevator door opened and they walked over to 4minute dorms.
“How about tomorrow night?” Seungho asked.
“TOmorrow night is perf….”JIyoon’s answer was cut off by the sight of the person in front of their dorm.

“Jiyoon.”
“Top Oppa. You’re here.” Top walked over to Jiyoon and pulled her into a hug, leaving Seungho and Jiyoon stunned.
“I’m back!”

End of Chapter Nine. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment