November 30, 2010

Take Care of My Girlfriend Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Oh the Tangle Web We Weave


At 4minute dorm

As soon as Hyuna entered the dorm, she was greeted by Kikwang’s loud hi-yum and a thermos filled with hot chocolate. Kikwang smiled and Hyuna did her best to smile back.

“Hyuna-yah. You must be freezing.” Kikwang took of his coat and put it on Hyuna. Hyuna tried to control her tears and kept her guilt insider of her.

“Thanks.”
“I was so worried about you. It’s so late and you were by yourself. I seriously thought I was gonna go crazy. I wanted to look for you but Doojoon thought I was overreacting.”
“I’m fine.”
Kikwang nodded and poured a cup of hot chocolate for Hyuna.

“Where were you anyway?” Hyuna couldn’t meet his eyes as she answered meekly.
“I was taking a walk at the park.”
“The park? Why?”
“I just needed fresh air.” Kikwang simply accepted her answer and he touched her head and ran his fingers through her hair.
“Hyuna-yah, let Oppa in. Can you do that?”

Hyuna was taken off guard by his statement. Then she remembered her conversation with Junhyung: the one where he asked her to give Kikwang a real chance and to forget about Junhyung.

“Oppa, I’m really thankful that you like me. You take such good care of me.”
“That’s cause I really like you. Sometimes I just can’t believe that a girl like you would even want to date a guy like me.”
“You deserve better than me.”
“I just want you Hyuna.” Kikwang pulled Hyuna into a hug and Hyuna tried to settle into his arms. ‘This is the place that you are gonna be in now Hyuna.’ She thought to herself as she tried to stop herself from thinking about being in Yong Junhyung’s arms.



Later at Beast Dorm

Kikwang tried to tiptoe around the room and be quiet as much as possible. His attempt was futile as the members woke up and stared groggily at Kikwang who looked like he was a thief caught in the act. ‘I really need my own room’ Kikwang thought to himself.

“You’re just getting back now?” Doojoon asked sleepily. Kikwang muttered a ‘yes hyung’.
“Why so late?” Yoseob asked.
“I was over at Hyuna.” Junhyung heard Hyuna’s name and pretended to go back to sleep, hoping that Kikwang wouldn’t share any details about what he does with Hyuna.

It was one thing to give Hyuna up to Kikwang. Junhyung knew, actually wished, that maybe one day he can geneiuly be happy for them but right now, he can’t. And hearing intimate details about Hyuna and Kikwang relationship just might be the death of Junhyung. Thankfully, the members didn’t ask any more questions and just went back to sleep.




A few days later

At Cube Lounge


“Oppa, I really had a good time last night.” Jihyun said to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled and nodded.
“Really? I’m really happy that you had fun. Maybe we should do it again?” Doojoon asked hopefully. Jihyun smiled and nodded shyly.
“Yes! Ok how about tomorrow night? I want to take you to my favorite restaurant. I think you’ll love it.”
“Sure.”
“Ok. I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”
“WHat should I wear Oppa? Should I dress up or ..”
“You look beautiful in anything Jihyun. You can wear a potatoe sack and still be the most beautiful girl in the room.” Doojoon said, revealing what he truly thought inside. Jihyung giggled as Jiyoon rolled her eyes at the mushy couple.

Jiyoon sighed to herself as she stared at her phone. Ever since the text from TOP she has been under a lot of stress. She didn’t reply back to TOP simply because she didn’t know what to say. She has never been in the situation before where there are not one but TWO guys pining over her.


Sohyun laughed at Dongwoon, who was rushing to get here that he ran into a glass door. Dongwoon rubbed his head as he made his way over to Sohyun.

“Sohyun, how can you laugh when you see me get hurt?”
“Sorry Oppa.” Sohyun answered, trying to control her laughter. “It’s just really funny. Kekeke.”

IF it was anyone else laughing at him, Dongwoon would’ve beat them up but he just found anything Sohyun does too adorable to stay mad at. He tried to glare at her and that worked for half a millisecond as his glare turned into a smile.



“Gayoon, here.” Hyunseung handed Gayoon a drink. Gayoon smiled at Hyunseung. ‘he is seriously too sweet and cute.’ Gayoon thought as she took a sip from her drink.

“Thanks Oppa.” Hyunseung’s heart melted at the sight of Gayoon’s smile as he tried not to blush. ‘Be a man, come on!!!’ he kept repeating in his head.


“HELLO!! WE’RE HERE!” a voice rang through the door. Hyuna recognized the voice immediately and she turned around to find the boys of MBLAQ in the Cube Lounge.

“Hey, you guys are finally here huh?” Doojoon scolded them.
“Sorry but the shooting ran longer than we thought.” Joon answered. “You know we got to keep the guests happy, especially the girl idols.”

“Sure sure, just because you guys are on Idol Army, try not to forget about us, little people ok?” Yoseob joked as they all laugh. “Seriously when are you guys gonna invite us to be on Idol Army huh?”

“I don’t think you guys are right for the show. Now if 4minute wants to come on the show however, we’re very very very glad to have you guys.” Thunder said as Mir nodded.

“YEAH!! YEAH!!” Mir said in his usual hyper voice. “I Would be the happiest person if you guys came on. Hehe, I already know who I’m gonna pick.” Mir said as he looked at Sohyun.

Sohyun didn’t catch Mir’s look but Dongwoon sure did. He growled to himself as he imagined beating Mir up over and over again.

“Yea, it’ll be great if 4minute came on the show. We haven’t been meeting many pretty girls this season. The PD-nims are so evil to us.” G.O complained.
“You complain too much. At least you guys are meeting girls.” Yoseob shouted.

Over on the other side.

“Hi Jiyoon.” Seungho nervously approached Jiyoon, who had been trying to avoid him.
“Hi Oppa. How are you?”
“I’m great. Are you ok?”
“Yea, I’m fine.”
“Ok good. Listen, I know that we’ve been talking a lot lately so I was wondering if you wanted to maybe, I don’t know, if you want, maybe grab a cup of coffee with me?”

Jiyoon giggled at Seungho’s nervousness. That naiveness is one of the reason why Jiyoon fell for Seungho in the first place. When Seungho is standing in front of the Jiyoon, she forgets about everything.

“Sure Oppa. You’re too cute.” Jiyoon smiled as Seungho gushed.


“ACHOO!” Junhyung sneezed as Kikwang backed away from Junhyung.
“Gross!”
“People usually say bless you Kikwang!”
“My bad. Bless you!” Junhyung scoffed.
“Are you ok Hyung?”
“Yea. I probably caught a cold from the other night.”

“OOH!!! What did you do the other night? Something you shouldn’t do? Huh?” Kikwang asked, hoping to get a scandalous answer.
“Nothing like that. I was just walking in the park.”

Junhyung’s answer suddenly crashed Kikwang’s world. He tried to wrap his head around what Junhyung said.

“Wait! You were in the park? At night? When? Two days ago?” Junhyung nodded.
“Yea! HEY! Have you been following me? How did you know I went out for walk?” Junhyung asked as Kikwang lied about making a lucky guess.

Kikwang put the pieces together and realized that two days ago was the day when Hyuna said she went for a walk in the park. ‘Were they together?’ Kikwang thought to himself. He looked at Hyuna who was talking animatedly to Jihyung and his heart became heavy. ‘Nah! Hyuna wouldn’t cheat,on me. She wouldn’t. Junhyung won’t do that to me. Aigoo, maybe I’m thinking too much.’ he concluded.

“WHatever, I’ll get to the bottom of this.” Kikwang concluded.


End of Chapter Eight. (Credits to twinkinglibra@4-Minute.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment